Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I just noticed...

I couldn't find an official site for fun-4-all, but the only references I found were for a company of the same name which makes the South Park plushies, and Cheech and Chong nesting dolls... Does this sound suspect to anyone else??? Considering that we haven't heard squat from these guiys in like, a month??? I may be the last one to notice this since I am not generally suspicious, and can't possibly read all the posts here due to my case of AD... what was I saying??? Anyway, this sounds hinky that SST would do business with the same company who produces the other stuff (not that I don't love that stuff, or even HAVE half of it...) It just doesn't seem like the companies have hte same goals or something. Maybe I am just being crotchety and the almighty dollar means more today than it did when I was a kid... Or maybe it's a different company.. Who knows out there??? Can anyone help???

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I hope that we here back from Fun 4 All soon. A while ago he said the new protos would be done in a few weeks... I am anxious to see the changes that they made to the figures. :frown: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the revisions sounded promising. If they make these just right, I guarantee I'll be buying them!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
I couldn't find an official site for fun-4-all, but the only references I found were for a company of the same name which makes the South Park plushies, and Cheech and Chong nesting dolls... Does this sound suspect to anyone else??? Considering that we haven't heard squat from these guiys in like, a month??? I may be the last one to notice this since I am not generally suspicious, and can't possibly read all the posts here due to my case of AD... what was I saying??? Anyway, this sounds hinky that SST would do business with the same company who produces the other stuff (not that I don't love that stuff, or even HAVE half of it...) It just doesn't seem like the companies have hte same goals or something. Maybe I am just being crotchety and the almighty dollar means more today than it did when I was a kid... Or maybe it's a different company.. Who knows out there??? Can anyone help???
http://www.fun-4-all.com/

They at least updated the front page pic. It used to be a fall scene saying updating in October, '03. I expect it to change to 2004 soon.

It looks like they did the pic in Microsoft Photo Editor though. I get the same poor quality when I edit pics there.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Solid Poop. So where the heck is our update>!>!>! ! I'm only upset cause I was slated to do my own figs of the SST gang and if someone else is taking that time, then bully for them, and I can work on something else for the time being. But I just wanna know!!! Was original production on the Muppet figs this time consuming??? I thought not, cause they had Toyfare updates all the dang time!!!
Mr Diresta... you weasel... Give us SOMETHING!!! A "How the heck are ya'all" would suffice!!! Even if you aren't southern... Grrr... :boo: :grouchy:

suggsy

Reaction score
I still wish palisades got this license. The sclulpts would have been dead on and the first line would look something like this:

Oscar
Grover
Placido Flamingo
Guy Smiley

And we would all rest assured we'd see everyone in time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
>> I thought not, cause they had Toyfare updates all the dang time!!!
Mr Diresta... you weasel... Give us SOMETHING!!! A "How the heck are ya'all" would suffice!!! Even if you aren't southern... Grrr... <<

Comments like this are not tolerated here. I feel your anger, but please keep stuff like that to yourself.

>>I still wish palisades got this license. The sclulpts would have been dead on and the first line would look something like this:

Oscar
Grover
Placido Flamingo
Guy Smiley<<

I say, when he comes back, we pressure him for Placido! :halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Where is the love? I'd also enjoy seeing what's up. I'm sure when things are at an appropriate stage we will see something. Don't forget that figures take 6-9 months to make properly. :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dude... I was kidding.

Dr Toofus, I was kidding. I was pretty sure people here could take a joke, or they wouldn't be involved in the Muppets in the first place. If I offended anyone... Then I guess I'm sorry... I don't feel I should be, but if it helps keep the peace... I guess I am. I'll try and keep my posts straightforward and without any hint of sarcasm. Again, Sorry.

Josh.

Drtooth

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Where is the love? I'd also enjoy seeing what's up. I'm sure when things are at an appropriate stage we will see something. Don't forget that figures take 6-9 months to make properly. :smile:
And at the stage they were in, probably more!
:crazy:

Yeah... I'd love to see them too. I wish he'd hurry up... but I'm surprisingly patient.

And Captain... Sarcasm is really hard to pick out from reading (since sarcasm isusually denoted by voice tone), so that's why we have these emoticoms to denote sarcasm. Name calling of any kind, even if it is just ribbing is a very dangerous thing tto do on a web board. Believe me... :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.