Ages?

tiggie0686

Reaction score
jediX said:
My old friend's dad looks like him, sept bald, waaaaay taller, and quite larger around the waist.

Why are we talking about people that look like Hitler? Can't we choose a more...pleasant topic? lol
If I told you that Hitler had flatulence would that make discussing him more pleasant!? It's true, Hitler did have flatulence.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
camillachick said:
I am 22 years of age and I got asked if I wanted a kids menu a year ago at a restaurant!

That didn't bother me like it used to since I could say "No thank you but I'd like to see the drink menu." I really used to get steamed though. I won't eat at Applebees because they did that to me once about 5 years ago.
I wish they'd ask me if I want to see the kids' menu! I miss being able to order from that! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I got REALLY mad once when I was at IHOP and the first waitress handed me the kiddy menu only, well that was ok because I had a tight budget....then the woman who actually was my waitress charged me three extra dollars for ordering off the kid's menu!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I got REALLY mad once when I was at IHOP and the first waitress handed me the kiddy menu only, well that was ok because I had a tight budget....then the woman who actually was my waitress charged me three extra dollars for ordering off the kid's menu!
That's dumb. It's not like you're getting any more food or anything. Why should you get charged more? I find it irritating at our zoo, they have a Halloween thing called Zoo Boo where kids go trick-or-treating through the zoo, and the adults pay like $3 more each than the kids! And the adults don't get anything!! :grouchy:
Erin

#1 grouchkateer

Reaction score
Im too old to be happy I can drink and too young to feel old. yeah! im sad in 24.

Grouchkateer

Thijs

Reaction score
#1 grouchkateer said:
Im too old to be happy I can drink and too young to feel old. yeah! im sad in 24.

Grouchkateer
Well, drinking never bores :big_grin:

jediX

Reaction score
I won't touch the stuff -- I'm weird enough as it is... as I heard in a Weid Al biography once "if he did drugs or drank he would probably turn normal" :crazy:

Whatever

Reaction score
All my German friends think I'm inhuman because I don't drink. Not that I have anything against it, in moderation. I just don't like the taste at all and never seem to get used to it. Plus I could get very drunk very easily... after about an inch of German beer everything ... gets interesting.

Thijs

Reaction score
Whatever said:
All my German friends think I'm inhuman because I don't drink. Not that I have anything against it, in moderation. I just don't like the taste at all and never seem to get used to it. Plus I could get very drunk very easily... after about an inch of German beer everything ... gets interesting.
A German that doesn't drink? Never heard of :smile: And I know you guys, I'm Dutch :big_grin: You visit our beach each summer :wink:

As long as you don't drink to much, it won't hurt ya. If you don't like it, well, don't drink then :smile:. I'm so glad I quit smoking this year.