Ages?

Teheheman

Reaction score
In four days, I'll be considered a legal citizen of America (18 years old for those who didn't get it). I can vote and be on a jury and hopefully get my license. Family rule: You drive when you're 18.

OH, I thought that you were gonna take your citizenship test. I'm glad you straightened that out lol.

Daniel

mo

Reaction score
I'm about 13 (14 in September) I'm the oldest in my class...but also the shortest...is this how Ringo Starr felt?

snichols1973

Reaction score
On July 2nd, 2013, I will be 40 years young as I celebrate my birthday today.

That's one of the benefits of being a Muppet: even though they've been around for many years, (and of course there's younger Muppets such as Walter, Pepe, Bobo, 80's Robot, etc.) they still have their sense of humor, and since they're made of cloth, felt, stuffing, etc., they don't have to worry about growing physically old or dying (especially true of Statler & Waldorf) as long as the Muppeteers are around to help maintain their looks.....:smile:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I'll be 11 on July 25th!!!!
Hopefully Walter decides to propose already

(hits walter in the back of the head with a fish)

WWWWWAAAIIITTT, WHY DO I HAVE A FISH???? LEW. STAY THE HECK OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!
(sorry I'm really weird)

mo

Reaction score
I'll be 11 on July 25th!!!!
Hopefully Walter decides to propose already

(hits walter in the back of the head with a fish)

WWWWWAAAIIITTT, WHY DO I HAVE A FISH???? LEW. STAY THE HECK OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!
(sorry I'm really weird)
Everybody's a little weird, my avatar is a gif that doesn't move -_-