Ages?

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Hello, my name's Beth, and I have a rubber chicken.
Hello, my name is Laurel, and I've been addicted to rubber chickens for, oh, a very long time now. I never had the courage to speak till tonight, but your stories have inspired me to come forward. I guess my low point came when I blew out the rear springs on my car what with so many chickens in the back seat. Or was it when I maxed out my credit cards on clothes for their little goosepimply bods? I am now in the 12-step Chicken Program and thanks to that I am down to one scrawny bird from K-mart, who dangles from my rearview mirror. What? This is the Age Thread? Oh - I'm turning 47 on Tuesday.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

the chicken-on-the-rearview is actually true.

Whatever

Reaction score
LOLOLOL. That's great. I know it's almost your birthday, mine's right behind yours!

Beebers

Reaction score
I know, I remember when yours is, and today is one year on MC for me, now that I think about it. Seems as if I've been here forever, to me anyway. Time flies. I wish I could send you brand new ears for your birthday. If I could, I would, believe me.

:sympathy:

Whatever

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Hi Beebers! Welcome to Muppet Central, where we tend to stray from the subjects and all things turn in the end to muffins! Or do I mean Muppets? Nah...
Remember that? One year later, same thread... Happy MC Anniversary! Have a muffin!
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Totally unprepared am I to face the world of men.
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken...
Something something something...

You are 17 going on 18--
I'll depend on you.

One little girl in a pale pink coat heard....

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm 34,born on April 1,1970(April Fools Day). People around me still think I'm in my 20s still.A guy from work thought I was at least between 24 and 27,lol. I'm still a kid at heart.:halo: