Long John Silvers says "Adios" to Pepe

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bring Back Pepe...

Originally posted by Drtooth
I WANT PEPE, DARN IT!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME??? BRING BACK THE PRAWN!!! BRING BACK THE PRAWN!!!
I wanted it, too, but I don't think the LJS folks are going to be reading this.

Come to think of it, I don't think the LJS folks even KNOW how to read.

FOZ

Reaction score
I'm sad to see the commercials gone. I have a friend a work who just loves Pepe - he's only ever seen him in the commercials. He does quite a good impression and is always funny. Especially loved the last Shakespeare one.

Edge

Reaction score
Hey! I can SO read! :b lol Oh course, I'm not exactly the top of LJS command. ^^;;

Anyway, hi, I'm new here. I'm actually looking for ways to promote a petition I just made the other night. Word from the management in my store was something to the effect that Pepe "wasn't working for them" whatever that meant and that he was "fired". The company's just full of bad decisions but this one really bites. So I made a petition to get Pepe's job back and am wondering exactly where it would get me. Oh well... Pepe, I tried! ^__^ Spread the word. =)

http://www.petitiononline.com/5avePepe/petition.html

I just think it's so wrong. NOBODY fires a muppet. That's violating like the 11th commandment. =P

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Edge

I'll have to agree with you. It's rather bad form to fire a Muppet. I just thought Pepe left because he was tired of being dipped in the tartar sauce.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HAAAA!! Tartar sauce.

Well, if he bathed in SCOPE he could get rid of the tartar.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's something that used to bug me. Why is it called tartar sauce? Eeeeew!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Y'ever seen your teeth after eating that stuff? I've never thought about trying to look, but it may be a test worth doing.

Lemme know what you find out!

FOZ
(Cause I really dont' like tartar sauce; I prefer cocktail sauce and malt vinegar).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What's in tartar sauce? I doubt I can have it. You know - the meat/corn thing. LOL!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's in there? Hmm. Good question. I think some of it could be mayonnaise, vinegar, some kind of vegetable stuff, milk, salt.

The milk stuff gives me 'air' because I'm lactose intollerant, and nearly kill myself on ice cream cause I really like that stuff.

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, mayo. I'm on this regiment now that wouldn't allow that. I'm always on something. My friends think it's how I keep trim, but it really is a health thing with me. Misspent youth inspired the change. LOL! One of my pals recently told me that with how healthy I eat that I'm going to be the one hit by a bus.