Arms length puppets

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Jinx said:
Well, as per Trent's request, I've posted a few pictures. They are mostly of the puppet during the various phases of contruction, culminating with a picture of the almost finished puppet.

You can view the pictures at:

http://home.mcn.net/~fantom/alp1.html

Let me know what you think!

Jinx
BRAVO!!!! Jinx you have outdone yourself! Very nice work on both the puppet and the mini tour web site. Nicely presented! :excited:

trooper_trent

Reaction score
Sweet! It looks great. Its amazing how different yours an mine look even though they are the exact same kit. Its so crazy how the shape of the nose and positioning of the eyes can change the age and personality so much.
Great job. I even think he looks god without hair, or maybe balding with ony a little hair on the sides.
GREAT JOB!!

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Guys, that foam head really does look tricky. Wonder how I will be able to learn from this how to make my own.:confused: Its rather intimidating looking!:eek: I have no doubts about being able to put this kit together but to design something new from off this is whats looking a little difficult.

DPuppets

Reaction score
It is amazing how different they come out. Remember that pupil size does a whole lot to it. And also the placement of the eyes on the head. With just those two things can make it older or younger.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
:eek: That poor little guy had a screw driver in his eye! :concern:

lol

Nice photos!

Jinx

Reaction score
Yes, I only posted that image as a cautionary statement, not for exploitation of gratuitous violence.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Hurts don't it :big_grin:
Did you ever finish that puppet? I'd sure like to see him in completion.

Jinx

Reaction score
He's not finished yet. I did add a pair of glasses that I wore in "The Sound of Music" last year (somehow my puppets always seem to get something from my wardrobe!) and hopefully this weekend I'll get some sort of hair on his head. When I do, I certainly post a pic and let you know.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Jinx said:
He's not finished yet. I did add a pair of glasses that I wore in "The Sound of Music" last year (somehow my puppets always seem to get something from my wardrobe!) and hopefully this weekend I'll get some sort of hair on his head. When I do, I certainly post a pic and let you know.
Oh great! I'm really looking forward to it. :excited: