Arms length puppets

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
PS: I would be willing to make a copy of my 2nd video to replace your defective one..... Buck or Dpuppets, do you know if this is illegal or if David would mind? (only charge would be actual cost of tape & shipping)
Well - like all unauthorized reproduction - it is *technically* copyright infringement but under the circumstances I'm sure David would not mind but Puppet Builder should try contacting David (which it sounds like he's done). I'm sure he'll be happy to replace or exchange the damaged video with a new one which would be a first generation dub and better quality than a tape made from a VHS copy.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Well - like all unauthorized reproduction - it is *technically* copyright infringement but under the circumstances I'm sure David would not mind but Puppet Builder should try contacting David (which it sounds like he's done). I'm sure he'll be happy to replace or exchange the damaged video with a new one which would be a first generation dub and better quality than a tape made from a VHS copy.
I thought so..... he (she?) just sounded so desperate that I wanted to help. lol

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah he (is puppet builder a she?) might want to take you up on your offer to save time...they should still try to get another copy of the tape though.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
What I may do is make another puppet with the patterns I have and just use cheap fleece. This would get me by for next Sunday. Then when Dave sends the rest of it I can make the one from the kit. I already have plenty of fleece and foam and I could use plexiglass for the mouthplates. Maybe take a trip to the dumpster for some carpet foam, buy some practice golfballs for the ethofoam palm grip and cut up my old basketball for the strap and little cresent moon thingy. Yep. I could make it work I think. This might actually work out to my advantage since I like the arms and hands of the foam book I could try them out on this cheaper version I make for Sunday School. I just couldn't bring myself to experiment on my kit.

Iron_fan....I don't know what you had in mind for proof :stick_out_tongue:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
Iron_fan....I don't know what you had in mind for proof :stick_out_tongue:
Well, maybey you could tell us football results in a deep voice or explain to me about car engines bhp or something....
I wasnt asking for jpeg or nothing buddy! ewwwww :eek: