Muppets Show series -- Bob Hope and Steve Martin editions

jediX

Reaction score
The Chris Langham episode is just about as good, but, unfortunately, it isn't on dvd.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
jediX said:
No problem. I wouldn't expect a store release of this for a while, so you might have to get it off eBay. Most volumes sell for between $10 and $20. Or there's always the Time/Life site where you can get gorged and pay $26.

And for the record, the Debbie Harry episode is my current favorite :wink:
Thanks for the advice...I usually peruse Ebay a couple of times a week, so I will keep an eye out for it...the Debbie Harry episode is my all-time favorite! :flirt: That was a big night for me when I was a kid!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I love that one too! I really want the DVD. I also really like the Julie Andrews episode, the Gilda Radner episode, well, the list goes on for a while. Right now I want to see the Brook Shields episode.
Hehe, I forgot about the Gilda Radner one...I am remembering the Elton John episode, too...when he sang Crocodile Rock...that was SO cool!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Right now I want to see the Brook Shields episode.
I just watched that episode last night. Fozzie dresses up as the tin man snd at the end of the show they sing the Wizard of Oz song.

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
I totally hear you. But I'm quite content to have it loud enough for the neighbourhood to hear. :smile:

Oh, and for those of us who are patiently waiting for them to come through Columbia: April 6th is the release of BotMS Diana Ross http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001BS3H0/104-6918650-9451933. I can't wait till Tuesday. My birthday, and what a present! BotMS George Burns!

My hubby and I love to collect the Muppet shows DVDs. And the only complaint I've had about the volume level comes from my hubby.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
BabyBeanBunny said:
I totally hear you. But I'm quite content to have it loud enough for the neighbourhood to hear. :smile:
:zany: wish you were my neighbor!