Weezer and the muppets...

scott

Reaction score
weezer.com has updated it's website, with more pictures, including animal on drums, and the backstage area. It is also mentioned that there will be a feature about it on access hollywood sometime this week so tune in everyday!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey i talked to a friend of mine and he said he really likes the band and has seen them live before, he also said the the drumer is from a place in my area!

another friend of mine said that the band is insane! I said "oh! then they will be prefect for the Muppets then"!!

Zack)Rowlf the, I e-mailed the site and they said they "might have a DVD out later this year"Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah!!! the new photo's are great! that back stage would be perfect for the new show!!!

gonzo,camilla(or just a chicken)animal and pepe are shown!

what about RIZZO!!! where is he? he really has been dumped on this year, no nascar but pepe gets one, no busts but because he wasn't a major character back then, i haven't even seen any new stuff like the stuff at hot topic and spences with rizzo just mainly kermit, piggy and animal, my brother saw female kermit pantys at hot topic yesturday.eek:
there was a new muppet sticker that he ripped off the tage and gave to me, oh Alex...i guess it was nice thing to do,

Zack)Rowlf the, he bought me a kermit mirro for my graduation thought;-)Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cool stuff! I hope the vid does well! Weezer certainly has some good taste! I was glad to see Rowlf, but I hope Scooter and the EM make an appearance. Can't see why they wouldn't! Unless the puppets aren't in good shape.

Luke

Reaction score
Kermit Panties ? So any of the gals feel the urge to model these for the collectables section ? ;-)

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
What I want to know is what the story of the video is, .
it's the muppet show. weezer is the special guests. right when that are about to take the stage they realize their drummer is missing. the remaining band members are backstage asking kermit what they should do. kermit says for them not to worry, they've handled stuff like this before and they handle it (he hopes). the crowd is cheering for weezer to come out which prompts gonzo's line, wow! i've never been apart of a show people actually wanted to see.

meanwhile, in piggy's dressing room we find pat, the drummer, tied to a chair. piggy asks if he can resist her. he replies, i cannot, right now, i cannot.

kermit nervously intros the band and the music starts. animal is playing drums with the band.

piggy is looking in her closet for something to wear and pat shuffles over in the chair and slams the door locking her in. he then hops out of the room still tied to the chair.

during the song the other muppet join weezer on backing volcals while pat hops through various scenes like the chef's kitchen and muppet labs. as he hops backstage, the chef taking a swing at a chicken slices pat's ropes freeing him and they all wind up on stage for the big finale.

cute vid.

-JF

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
JohnFranklin

Hello,
hey that sound very logical to me, how do you know this?

thanks for posting!

Zack)Rowlf the, can't wait to see this!Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

Hello Jamie,

Hey don't forget Statler and Waldorf! what's odd is that there is no Rizzo,as goes for the Nascars, he's not even in any of the photo's or clips.

JohnFranklin seems to know much on the video and posted a cast list, i'm wondering if that random bunny is Bean Bunny, still very funny that there is no Rizzo.

if Statler is not in this as he wasn't posted along with Waldorf that means Jerry Nelson's characters aren't a part of this, seeing that we don't see Robin or Floyd in it either.

the Electric Mayhem would be neat as so Scooter as well.

you can never have the "whole" gang together, I hope to see the whole Muppet gang together someday,someone is always left out! and i don't mean like lips, mildred,droop, or uncle deadly characters, I mean like Bunsen, Scooter, Rizzo,and the Swedish Chef.

Zack)Rowlf the, I'll just mention that there is no Sam the Eagle and Sweetums in this video as well,but at least there is Rowlf!!!Dog.

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Re: Jamie

Originally posted by Zack the Dog

JohnFranklin seem to know much on the video and posted a cast list, i'm wondering if that random bunny is Bean Bunny, still very funny that there is no Rizzo.

the Electric Mayhem would be neat as so Scooter as well.
the bunny is not bean bunny. it's just a random rabbit. scooter and the electric mayhem are not in the video.

-JF