Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
1 year aniversary!!! I knew there was something else I meant to say in my e-mail to you. you know (from dealing with me) how absent minded I can get about stuff and sometimes forget to....Sorry, blanked out here what was I saying?? Oh yeah, Happy Anniversary, Squig. That's a pretty major milestone in a relationship. Hope you guys are happy together for a long time.
Some other things: you asked about Chef's hands. ken meniotned WAY backk on like page 4 of this thread. Chef will have Muppety hands but will be a little more realisistc than the others. ths and other FAQs will be posted soon on the MC sothe. Annika (muppet Quilter) is puttign some stuff togetehr now for that and it should be up soon.

I love the size of the figures. look at it this way, if you made them smaller you woul probably have to sacrfice a lot of the detail and articulation that make these guy so great. Yeah, it would be cool to have them play with your SW figs but which do you think is more important? You could always pretend that bunsen has shurnken the SW gang down to size. Ha! That would be cool!

Staler and Waldorf-- I haven't really noticed the difference that people keep talking about. At least not a large difference. So I don't no wat all the concern is. Maybe that's just me. I have noticed a bunch of old TMS eps where it looks liek Wladorf's eye is abot to come out though. look at the very opening of the John Denver ep (in John's dresing room) You can actually see it out of it' socket. I'm surprised jim let that slide by.

I think that's about all the reponses I have to your responses. hope all is well dude. I'll be working on your time..uhhhh. this week I think. Talk to you later. Happy Anniversary to you and your lady.
--Matt

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
how do stores go about getting an exclusive muppet figure just wondering?

GWGumby

Reaction score
Muppet Book

Hey Ken, I'd be glad to get a copy of the Muppet Book for you as I think it could be a very valuable resource. I just need a go ahead from you first, and eventually contact info on where to send it.

My address:
greggumby AT netzero DOT net

bizarreblair

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Well, let me be the first to scoop THE MAN!! (That would be Ken). I just got done volunteering at the Palisades booth in Chicago and...the invisible Beakers were delivered via UPS this afternoon (for tonight's INDUSTRY ONLY party). I has a lot of fun volunteering, talked to a lot of cool people, and now I know more about the other Palisades lines besides Muppets (Can you guys believe there are people out there who don't consider Muppets Palisades' main attraction :stick_out_tongue: hee hee). Anyway, that's all for now. Although I did find out a few very cool things Mike swore me to secrecy about! Fun stuff in the works folks.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
well their goes somebody pocketbooks when it lands on ebay instead of a collectors shelf

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Is there still the possibility of getting on the Vanishing Creme/Collector's club list?

Stand by on that. More news after the show and after we solve the email issue we had.

How does one aquire more information on your company? I've taken down the info from the website, but was really interested in finding out more about what you folks do, as well as possibly sending you some drawings and portforlio sorts of things, also the correct way to go about doing so. I'm moving into my last year as a student (finally, I decided to be a trilogy senior, thus finishing a double degree in art) and want to start bugging people for jobs. I would love to have a hand in these and beyond. A job like would be a fans dream. Lucky man. Envious.

Just ask me. What do you want to know about the company specifically? E-mail me with questions, I'll answer as soon as I can.

SPECIAL ED how do stores go about getting an exclusive muppet figure just wondering?

We show as many people as we can (retailers) what is available. Whoever wants to take the MOQ on them and wants it we will give the exclusive to. Actually quite a simple process really.

bizarreblair Hi Everybody,
Well, let me be the first to scoop THE MAN!! (That would be Ken). I just got done volunteering at the Palisades booth in Chicago and...the invisible Beakers were delivered via UPS this afternoon (for tonight's INDUSTRY ONLY party). I has a lot of fun volunteering, talked to a lot of cool people, and now I know more about the other Palisades lines besides Muppets (Can you guys believe there are people out there who don't consider Muppets Palisades' main attraction hee hee). Anyway, that's all for now. Although I did find out a few very cool things Mike swore me to secrecy about! Fun stuff in the works folks.

Guess I was scooped. But who do you think SAVED THE DAY by getting the Invisibles to the show in time? :big_grin:

Good to know you had fun. Thanks for volunteering. We appreciate it a lot!

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
now if you could just hook me up with one of those invisable beekers lol keep up the good work

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Whoever wants to take the MOQ on them and wants it we will give the exclusive to. [/B]
Most order quota ?????

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm with you luke. I couldn't figure it out either. Yours makes more sense than what I came up with.