Ask Ken at Palisades

GWGumby

Reaction score
I thought the silver bases were cool as well, but I would rather have consistency.

Ken, did you ever look into obtaining a copy of "The Muppet Show Book"? If you are interested, but haven't gotten around to it, let me know and maybe I'll see if I can track a copy down for you.

Also, you really ought to see "Muppets From Space." There's some really classic moments in there as has been mentioned recently: Invisible fozzie with washed hands and Pepe in a tutu (only moments later in the same scene,) and a *really* cool homage to Independence Day. I think some people are split over their opinions of MFS, but I really like the fact that it actually focuses on the Muppets rather than relegating them to supporting roles like Treasure Island & Christmas Carol. And Pepe is just too cool in that film.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah that Fozzie idea is neat! the rubber duck could also be held by Bunsen because Muppet Labs did invent it, how about a door in a jar:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the Dog.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
I thought the silver bases were cool as well, but I would rather have consistency.

Ken, did you ever look into obtaining a copy of "The Muppet Show Book"? If you are interested, but haven't gotten around to it, let me know and maybe I'll see if I can track a copy down for you.

i have that book.and i say silver bases for series 2.and is it me or do the series 2 figures look huge next to the series 1.i mean look at the pic with bunsen next to fozzie.fozzie's a giant!!!!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Gorry,

Hey,
Did you get my email ?

Yeah, Fozzie is taller than Bunsen tho.

See ya

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
Yep, just your ordinary average everyday rubber duckie with invisiblity spray in it.
It would be cool to see if there was a way to make something at that small of a scale actually squirt water a la the spray.

I think the last time I saw a small accessory with that capability was the little rubber Samson dog that came with the "Police Academy" Mahoney figure.

Ken, when you mentioned a Floyd repaint as a possibility for San Diego, did you mean the current Floyd repaint that will be included in the cases, or a third version of Floyd?

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Re: Gorry,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Hey,
Did you get my email ?

Yeah, Fozzie is taller than Bunsen tho.

See ya
yes i did.but i mean fozz's bulkier too same with harry and floyd.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
see,what i tell ya?and ken,i'm all in favor of the floyd repaint being available at san diego because i don't wanna spend $90 just to get a floyd repaint elsewhere.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken

Thanks for all the answers; they weren't even all specifically to you, and yet you took up the mantle to answer them when you knew them. I promise there will be no new questions in this post.

10" Sweetums- sounds good to me.

Yeah, I figured that the Electric Mayhem playset would be taller than the Chef's kitchen. Probably would take up similar dimensions to the others if laid on its side.

Glad to see Koozebane is still up and running. Glad you agree with me about not spending all the biggie playsets at the outset.

And in answer to your question 'do I want blood from you', are you volunteering to help me out with that transfusion? You're a lifesaver, Ken, literally!:big_grin:

But seriously, no; no blood necessary thanks.

Thog Boy? ...Eh, I can live with that.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Thog Boy

Hey Ken, I think you may have just helped me find a new IM handle!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole