Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
3. Invisible Fozzie. Warrick and I were talking about clear stuff and he brought up the fact that Fozzie turned invisible in an episode, where his hands were NOT invisible cause he washed them. Could be interesting.
Yeah that's actually in "Muppet From Space" Cool idea. if you do it will he come with a Rubber duck? That's what they used to hold the invisibilty spray in the movie.

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Rubber Duck similar to the one in that film that you could send me? Any pics of it?

John Steffens

Reaction score
Ken,
How about making a playset display, of the white window colums, that appear at the opening song of the Muppet Show.

Have about 12(or so) windows, where you can display your favorite figures. They can have a stand that's hidden from behind, and the legnth of the window is just open enough so you can see from waist up.

Then have the Muppet Show logo sign from above and have AN EXCLUSIVE GONZO with Trumpet figure included,
where he sits atop ready to blow the horn.

ALSO, maybe if someone had a screen capture of Muppets From Space, they could get that Rubber Duckie

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That's a great idea...just no time to get it completed for the con.

Hey dude...sorry you got shafted on that request for the VC Beaker. Hope you understand I just don't have the stock to have people join up who didn't get their names in by deadline. I did put you on the "standby" list though, so if anyone bails you are number 6 on the standby list.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie just had the standard yellow Rubber Duckie seen just about everywhere over the past century - like this one but when he squeezed it, while most squeak, his one emitted vanishing spray from the beak.

matleo

Reaction score
Yep, just your ordinary average everyday rubber duckie with invisiblity spray in it. not unlike Ernie's rubber duckie. Hey, sounds like a great idea for a bit...

'We're here on Sesame Street, where we've secretly switched Ernie's regular Rubber duck with Muppet Labs new 'inivisbilty duck'. Let's see what happens..."

Hey Ken, do you think Henson would have a problem with you doing an Invisibilty Fozzie since it's a reference to a movie?

--Matt

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Ken,

I your last set of answers, you asked if we would prefer silver bases for series 2. (25th anniv = silver, and all.)

Let me add emphatically, no. I would much rather they all have consistent bases.

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Those were just for the show. All I had was silver spray paint in my office and I had to quickly rig up some bases. But here's a question...would you all want the same logo base for Series 2 or a new silver base for Series 2?
I thought hard about this one. Silver is a lot cooler than the black on the stands now... but it would kill the consistency of the line. The black and gold will be fine.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Consistent bases here!

Hey! I just saw the toys for the YWOASC and NOW I know what everyone is talking about. I forgot all about that film!! Wow, what memories you just brought back. Cold winter nights, CBS Specials...roasting marshmallows over the fire I just started in the living room floor.

FOZ