Weezer/Muppet video to debut on MTV on July 14

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the title is misleading, but the video special will debut this Sunday night on MTV2. Since MTV can't think of playing anything besides Road Rules reruns and TRL there's no time to actually play such specials envolving actual full length videos. LOL

towels

Reaction score
MTV

Yeah, I caught it this morning while avoiding getting up. Actually first I saw the MTV News where Kurt Loder talked about the big Puppet Video fiasco (Does that other band seem like a bunch of high schoolers or am I just old?), then Kurt mentioned the Weezer video was in rotation on MTV2 and the special was airing Sunday. I was disappointed to hear that it was only in rotation on MTV2 so I tuned away for a bit, then tuned back in to catch the last half!
Pretty cool, though I'd like to have actually heard the muppet's voices when they were singing on the mics...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yep, i was flipping threw and saw an ad for the video on MTV today

Zack)Rowlf the, i love how the muppets have been taking over because ofthe 25 An, Dog.

The Gobeek

Reaction score
Hey everyone! If anybody needs a copy of the special let me know. I have MTV2 and will be taping it. I have no problem taping for anyone who wants copy!

doctort13

Reaction score
Please help a fellow Muppet fan

If anyone on this forum can record the MTV2 making of the Weezer/Muppet video I will be SO happy.

We do not have cable TV, and I can't find anyone I know that gets MTV2. I must see this and know that there is another Muppets fan out there that will be so kind to make a copy of the video & making of show. I will provide a blank VHS tape and ca$h for return postage.

Email me at terrburke@hotmail.com if you can be a pal and help me with this.

thanks!
t3rry:big_grin:

WHOOPS! I guess I will contact Kelly!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Weezer Video...

A pal of mine said that it's currently available to be downloaded from their website. I am going there now to check to see if I can download it and watch it!!

FOZ

tupo girl

Reaction score
Go to www.weezer.com to see the video.

Also there's a picture of the muppets/weezer in the new Rolling Stone with Ozzy on the cover:smile:.
In Christ,
Pamela

tupo girl

Reaction score
I also just saw Weezer on the 9th and I don't even think they performed the song 'Keep Fishin'. No muppets:frown:. Still a good show though.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
TRL

"Keep on Fishing" is on TRL, well sort, it in the wannables. If vote alot at www.mtv.com for it, maybe it will make the countdown.

towels

Reaction score
For anyone who has MTV but hasn't seen this yet...
It's been shown almost every day this week at 6:58 AM (PST) at least on my feed. I'm not sure why they're putting it on at the same time every day, but I appreciate it!