Sesame Street films

Radar

Reaction score
dinoboy said:
I also enjoyed the music played when two girls were sitting by the table drawing with crayons, then one girl looks closely at one crayon and wonders how they are made.
This "how crayons are made" skit was one of my very favourites when I was little... I'm just dying to see it again! If anyoene has access to it and yoiu put it up on youtube it would be wonderful

Gags Beazley

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I just tracked down the Trenton FD's website and I'm now in the process of emailing them right now and seeing if they have anything on record about this.
Mike did you ever get a reply from anybody about this? I've been away from the board for about 8 months and just saw this post. If you never got any kind of response from TFD, I'll see what I can do.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Don't think this one was mentioned.

There was this large termite mound with this strange music playing and kids off camera talking about it. then the camera shifts to the left and here's this house nearby, probably made out of wood.

Chris Von Count

Reaction score
I remember that film quite well actually. The stuff the mind can drag up from the past is baffling sometimes huh? LOL

travellingpat

Reaction score
I loved the King of 8 and the Rolling Orange Ball one (idk what its called)

I dont like Alphaboy (he drives me nuts!!)

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Watch The Dance.

Hopefully I'm not repeating something I already mentioned but does anyone remember this film?

A film about the parts of the body.

Girls dance and this guy with a band is singing watch the dance.

Love to see that on youtube.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
answer to a burning question

Gags Beazley said:
Mike did you ever get a reply from anybody about this? I've been away from the board for about 8 months and just saw this post. If you never got any kind of response from TFD, I'll see what I can do.

If you haven't heard from the Trenton Fire Department, there may be a good reason why. I've been watching this flim closely. And on the fire truck, and one of the fireman's helmets, it's not Trenton, New Jersey. It's Tarrytown, New York. Just a short distance up the Hudson river from Manhattan)And I believe they have a fire training academy up there, where they could have shot footage of cadets climbing ladders, extinguishing flames, and all the other fun stuff that's in a fireman's day's work.

How's that for a little sleuthing?:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
your a reagular sherlock hemlock school of sluthing graduate!!!!