Scary Fraggle Moments

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
:smile: Hi there.I like to hear of your scary fraggle moments,episodes,characters.Thanks-JaniceFerSure

Mine are 2:
The episode where Mokey befriends a bunny character,the bunny makes Mokey shrink & puts Mokey in a dollhouse.<<shiver>> :sympathy:

The second is the Mudbunny episode,Wembley befriends the Mudbunny,& the Mudbunny turns bad; before it goes into its cocoon. :boo:

These are the only ones that come to mind right now.Thanks for looking. :flirt:

Foodie

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
:smile: Hi there.I like to hear of your scary fraggle moments,episodes,characters.Thanks-JaniceFerSure

Mine are 2:
The episode where Mokey befriends a bunny character,the bunny makes Mokey shrink & puts Mokey in a dollhouse.<<shiver>> :sympathy:

The second is the Mudbunny episode,Wembley befriends the Mudbunny,& the Mudbunny turns bad; before it goes into its cocoon. :boo:

These are the only ones that come to mind right now.Thanks for looking. :flirt:
I get kinda spooked when Wembley first enters the Terrible Tunnel and you here that voice answering " Ho " to Wem's " Hidies ". I can do that voice pretty well too actually. But that's one of the creepiest fraggle moments for me.
Mudwell's mood swing is un-nerving as well. ( Is " un-nerving " a word? )
:smirk:

Nick

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I find the episode Home is Where the Trash is to be really scary when Philo and Gunge get captured by that McMooch guy because he is really creepy looking. Especially when he is having Philo and Gunge pulling him that wagon or whatever (I'm trying to remember it as good as I can.) Like I said he is so scary looking and that scene just made him even scarier for some reason.

JPJappic

Reaction score
Wembley's Eyes!

Is it just me, or do Wembley's eyes freak you out? I've noticed that in some episodes when he's singing, his eyes start turning around in circles and it's really creepy.

J.P.

Foodie

Reaction score
JPJappic said:
Is it just me, or do Wembley's eyes freak you out? I've noticed that in some episodes when he's singing, his eyes start turning around in circles and it's really creepy.

J.P.
The guy burning my fraggle tapes to DVD said something like that too. I always thought Wem's eye spinning was cool though.
:smirk:

Nick

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I always thought Wander McMooch was kinda cool. I even incorporated him into a Muppet Show outline. He pops up in a Muppet Melodrama skit with Miss Piggy and Uncle Deadly. The Dead Man is doing his villain shtick when instead of Wayne coming to Piggy's rescue, it's Wander McMooch, and it turns out he's UD's brother, and they spend the rest of the skit arguing over who the better villain is, with Wander telling UD, "You couldn't tie up a telephone line!"

My scariest Fraggle moment was in "The Bells of Fraggle Rock" when Gobo is exploring, trying to find the Great Bell, when he comes back to find all his friends frozen solid. Runner-up has to be when Mokey, Red, and Wembley fall victim to Pa Gorg's Boredom Juice in "Bored Stiff".

Pa Gorg was a delusional, pompous old windbag, wasn't he? That Jerry Nelson can play just about ANYONE... :crazy:

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
I think a scary Fraggle Moment was in The River of Life when all the Fraggles got sick from drinking the bad water. That seemed like a really scary and emotional episode.

camilla

Reaction score
My scariest Fraggle moments were the Gorges full stop. I always used to get scared when they would catch the poor helpless little fraggles