We need some Muppet Central stuff

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey i love this web site. i come here 5 or 6 times a day. it is so well made and it really helps us Muppet fans to express how we truly feel abot muppets and such.

Which brings me to this. we need some merchandise with muppet central on there. i know i would buy a shirt or two and maybe even a hat.

Beauregard

Reaction score
They had badges a while back for Muppetfest. Maybe they have some left over.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I would buy a Muppet Central t-shirt! This is my favorite site. I come here so many times each day (especially when I should be studying and doing homework :embarrassed: ) Although I am guessing that Muppet Central merchandise would not really be allowed because they would need permission from the Jim Henson Company, or I guess now, Disney. :frown:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea you know this is really going to suck if we are going to rely on disny for access to the muppets .

Kamit

Reaction score
Well one way for us to end up with Muppet Central T-shirts would be to have everyone decide on a particular "official" Muppet Central design and post the picture on the site somewhere.

Then everyone who wants a T-shirt goes out and buys themselves a blank T-shirt and a package of iron-on transfer paper. Then all you have to do is save the "official" Muppet Central t-shirt logo to your computer, print it out on the transfer paper, iron it onto the T-shirt and voila! Muppet Central Merchandise - for fans by fans.

Mind you it's not perfect - most iron-ons don't look as nice as professional screened shirts - but they get pretty close. And since Muppet Central isn't selling the shirts, or charging anyone to download the design it nicely sidesteps the whole legal issue (I think).

Reaction score
I know the Henson Company is protective of merchandise, but not to the extent that Disney can be. I think it would be okay to do so through a third-party website...such as CafePress. You can submit your own designs to be made into shirts, hats, coffee mugs and other neat things. I've seen other sites do it (namely Disney fan-related ones).

What could happen is that a unqiue Muppet-esque logo/design could be made strictly for the site-- and walla-- we have our merchandise. It's really cheap to do...so step over to this site to see how easy it could be done. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/ :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
This is a really cool idea--I'd definitely buy Muppet Central merchandise!