Muley For President 2004

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there Muley. My Question is "If elected are u going to have celebraties date realuler like us?" I would love to date a girl by the name Lindsay Lohan.

*hearts are seen in eyes and floating around head*

McFraggle

Reaction score
Will you name a running-mate, if it is not Miss Piggy?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for the questions gang. Email FozzieMup@aol.com with "Muley For President" in subject line to be sure you get the responses with his main campaign email.

No more questions can be submitted; the majority has spoken! :smile:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Late Question For Muley

Muley.........if elected, while in office, how would you treat peanut butter? Is it a snack? Condiment? Or food group unto intself?

And are you teliling us the truth?

Muley, best of luck in your campaign, and please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!

(P.S. For Fozzie Bear: I hope THAT is the kind of "serious", hard hitting question that you wanted, I know it's a difficult one, but I need to know where he stands on this issue!)

Luke

Reaction score
I've a question :-

If elected, do you have any plans for that little room beside the Oval office? Y'know the one where Clinton and Lewinsky went to "smoke cigars".

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, gang.

I will leave this thread open to Muley's responses and will bow out of this one so the answers will be purely his. I will moderate the Q&A for him, though (you know, PR stuff).

~Kev

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
Muley.........if elected, while in office, how would you treat peanut butter? Is it a snack? Condiment? Or food group unto intself?
And are you teliling us the truth? Muley, best of luck in your campaign, and please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!
For me, there is no better food that peanut butter--except raisin bran. I think peanut butter is the answer to all the world's problems, because, when given enough, folks can't talk--and if people can't talk they can't offend each other.

Unless they haven't bathed.

And that's the truth!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetintherye said:
What is your stance on Torgo Cloning?
I went to a Torgo Party once with some folks at a college house. It was fun. Some band was there singing "Shout," and everyone kept yelling "Torgo! Torgo! Torgo!" Then this fat guy showed up dressed like Julius Ceaser, and I couldn't deal, so I went home and had peanut butter and raisin bran.

As far as cloning torgos, it's fairly simple. You just take a white sheet, throw it over your shoulder, then wrap the rest of it around your waist and pin it there. You can make as many of these as you have white sheets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
I've a question :- If elected, do you have any plans for that little room beside the Oval office? Y'know the one where Clinton and Lewinsky went to "smoke cigars".
I don't smoke, so I suppose I'll have to put a miniature train in there, a long one of course. One that I can make go fast or slow, with mountains and lots of ups and downs in the tracks, and deep caves for it to race into and out of. Maybe I'll put a second train on the tracks and let 'em battle it out...or have a second track and then have two for the price of one, which is always fun.

I'll make it into an entertainment room, where I can entertain guests with big screen tv's and video games. All my friends can come play with my video games, and tvs, and my train.