Muppets Tonight characters

Drum Eater

Reaction score
They're all awesome additions

I love all of the Muppets Tonight characters. In fact, that was one of the few TV shows I watched as a kid on a somewhat regular basis. Sal and Johnny are awesome. I hope that they make a good movie with all of the Muppets Tonight characters in it sometime soon! :attitude:

Zondra

Reaction score
WHAT ABOUT JHH?! WHERE'S THE LOVE?!

*cries*

Oh hi everyone, I'm back! *waves*

Missed you all. Thanks to jedix for convincing me to come back.

jediX

Reaction score
The only thing I don't want Disney to put out on dvd is the Valentine Show Pilot -- I couldn't even make it halfway through that thing before falling asleep. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I want it on DVD. I want all those old shows. I'd love a compilation of the likes for The Valentine Special and Sex and Violence, and Muppets Musicians of Bremen would be nice. Jim Henson Hour on DVD would be great, as would Muppets Tonight.

All uncut of course.

P

Princeton

Aaah... memories!

Dr. Bombay said:
Clifford...he's all right, but I would so much have rather had Kermit as the host of Muppets Tonight....
My first thread ever, finally getting revived. Does anybody know why Clifford was host of MT instead of Kermit?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don't think TV gave Muppets Tonight much time to develop into their potential greatness. There are some that I really didn't care for like Sal and Johnny but Bobo and Pepe were some of the best that did come out of that show. I wished they had continued with it and let it grow. Oh well water under the bridge now.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Just a few comments here. As far as I know, Pepe didn't really become what he is today on MT. He was just a sidekick to Seymour. I thought Pepe's personality was established more on "Muppets from Space." I'd kind of like to see more of Andy and Randy pig though. They weren't really in anything after the show ended, unless you count the photo shown in MFS. About Clifford, I hear that he's human. Kermit just called him a 'catfish-faced mophead' because Clifford called him... Well, something I can't remember. Lol.

Xerus

Reaction score
How about Spamela Hamderson? Everyone on the show thinks she's so sexy and they always stop whatever they're doing to please her.

And I think Big Mean Carl's funny too. He starts off polite saying, "Hi, I'm Carl", then he ends up eating something or someone, then burps, and says, "Thank you!" I have a friend who can immitate Carl's voice really good. :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I still think Bill needs to use Zippity Zap more. He seems like a cool character to use.

ryan