The Street We Live On DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
alizakaila said:
it's somewhat disappointing that there were no skits and the montage was missing at the end.
That galvenizes my choice... I won't get the darn thing, since I can pay 2 bucks for a Blank tape and wait for it to be on again to see the whole thing. I mean, what will they have lost if they didn't make the DVD the same? Things were going so well with "What's the name of that song?" and they had to muck this special up.... dagnabbit...

I do not understand why the powers that be do not seem to be reading these boards and including our suggestions.
Either they're too busy or they don';t seem to care.... I guess it's true, Elmo= Money. I'm disappointed too, but then again, since the money goes back in to making more SW projects, maybe we'll see more than 26 episodes a season in the next few years....

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
To bad that the montage is not included on the DVD. That was my favorite part of the special - it made be feel all warm and fuzzy. For me, it made the special worth watching. Good thing that I got it on tape the first time it aired.

Reaction score
Is there any way to know ahead of time when it will air again? I, too, was disappointed when I saw that the episode was different than the dvd. I loved the ending of the show and I would love to get the WHOLE THING on tape.