Who are the top 5 posters?

unclematt

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
No, just his post count level...he'll always be "Da Man."

Remeber folks, it's not just about Post Count, but content. That's why Kevin and otehrs will still be higher in respect than me, even though I'll soon have toppermost posts.
Thank you Beau. I dont think people should be caught up on thier post count but they should be proud of wheer they are. If you feel that your posts were of higher quality then you should be proud of your post count. I myself play alot of the games so many of my posts dont really contribute much to the Muppet Fan World so even though I will shortly be a Senior Member, much is that it because of games and does not really mean all that much. However I am still proud of where I am in the Muppet Central Forum.

Ziffel

Reaction score
That's right. Posting a bunch of one word or one sentence posts solely for the sake of reaching high post milestones would be pretty silly and meaningless. But posting for the content itself, whether short or long, and then reaching a milestone post number (esp. the thousandth where it gives the user senior member status) is a fun and neat thing to enjoy with our friends here and to help further reflect on and appreciate how wonderful it is to have a site like this with so many muppet fans who are both fun to read and very nice people to correspond with as friends.

Sorry, that last sentence was kind of a run-on sentence! But it expresses what I wanted to say so I'll leave it. :smile:

*Orders pizza and wings for celebrating in anticipation of our soon to be newest senior member- unclematt!

*Orders champagne and caviar in anticipation of the TEN THOUSAND milestone to be reached for the first time EVER by Fozzie Bear and Beauregard!

unclematt

Reaction score
Thats like one of my dream scenarios! Partying with Ziffel, Beau and Fozzie. Actually on a more serious note if anyone is ever in Chicago and would like to hook up to talk Muppets I am totally in. Just send me a private message. I would love to meet some of the people that I feel so close to but have never met. Muppet Central is a special place with special people and I am happy to be a part of the family.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeah, just Beau and Fozzie will be in it for a LONG time, there too good to sit with us regular members and senior memebers in the cheese tub :stick_out_tongue:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
I hope I never get more than 1000 posts.
why?

i was just kidding i want to reach 10,000 by tuesday

i'd say that 3,500 posts are in the game section

Beauregard

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
I hope I never get more than 1000 posts.
Yeah, I can undersand that.

I mean, more than 1000 posts in a place like this? That would mean you have no life...

Let's just, not, even think about what 10000 equels shall we...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Life? What's life? Oh, you mean the board game! Yeah that's fun. Or did you mean the cereal? Well that's good too, I mean I prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but...

<blink>

Not that life? Well then what life? Isn't it just a board game and a cereal? What's this life you speak of? Is it edible? Or does it explode? Or is it some kind of muffin? Or is it related to Zany the penguin?