1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who are the top 5 posters?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Jul 18, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I am astonished some people have gotten to the 600+ post range! wow. Question: does your status always stay member, or is there some super elite status once ya make 1000 or something?(on some forums they have levels of status)
    here i think theres just jr. member, member, and moderator.

Ok, so who are MC's top 5 posters? I know jamie, luke, and BlueFrackle gotta be in there somwhere;)
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Cory,

Better yet, The Top 10 MC Posters -

1 - Jamie
    2 - Kevin
    3 - Me
    4 - Byron
    5 - DrTooth
    6 - Nate
    7 - Luke
    8 - Emmy
    9 - Ken
    10 - Phil

See ya
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

wow, howd ya come up with that list? i have no idea how jamie got 884 posts, man! btw, where has our ol sf chum been?
    its been a whoel couple of days^_^
  4. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Can we extend it to top 20? That way I'm on the list...

TOP 20 POSTERS AT MUPPET CENTRAL

1 - Jamie - 884 posts
    2 - Kevin - 680 posts
    3 - BlueFrackle - 660 posts
    4 - Byron - 613 posts
    5 - DrTooth - 603 posts
    6 - Nate - 540 posts
    7 - Luke - 525 posts
    8 - Emmy - 449 posts
    9 - Ken - 326 posts
    10 - Phil - 354 posts
    11 - Beaker - 336 posts
    12 - MuppetQuilter - 295 posts
    13 - Scarecroe - 288 posts
    14 - Uncleduke - 278 posts
    15 - Crazy Harry- 264 posts
    16 - Matleo - 263 posts
    17 - Jackie - 199 posts
    18 - Zack - 190 posts
    19 - Foreignman (MEEEEEE!!!) - 190 posts
    20 - Joggy - 182 posts
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Foreignman,

Ok if you must !

LOL !

see ya
  6. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

"Oh, I must, I must" -can anyone tell me who said this and in what movie? By the way, Beaker, to check out member listings just go to members and top 10 posters, that's where everyone gets there info...

p.s. As of this post I have more posts then Zack the Dog, but who's counting :p.
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Sure, I'm number 8 overall, but I'm number 1 when it comes to posts about Bill Barretta (Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, where are you?)...

I'm number 1!
  8. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Eh, according to Delphi, I had 1,597 posts before the jump.
  9. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Wow...you know what I learned today? I spend way too much time on the internet...
  10. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Ken, that can't possibly be new information. I bet Jen has known for a while now. ;)
  11. matleo

matleo Active Member

Wow, I must be slowing down. I saw his list abotu a week or so ago and was at like 12 or 13. Oh well, at least I still have... well, I've got.... uhm....dignity??? Uhm..let me get back to you on that one.

--Matt
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Wow...you know what I learned today? I spend way too much time on the internet...<<<

oh ken, ya can just chalk it up as 'market research'..um yeah, that's it!
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Welcome back into the top 10 Cory - you are a frogs leg ahead right now !!!!! LOL
  14. radionate

radionate New Member

It always surprises me that Phil isn't in the top 5. He is Muppet Central afterall.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think Phil is saving himself for a big surge to get ahead of Ken !!!! LOL ! :D
  16. juliette

juliette New Member

slightly off-topic:

Foreignman, that quote is from Blazing Saddles. It's part of that whole "Well, if you must pry," "I must, I must" bit with the flashbacks.

Which had Mel Brooks in it, and Madeline Kahn, and had Richard Pryor as a co-writer, all of whom were in The Muppet Movie. See, you can tie the Muppets into anything.
  17. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Congragulations Juliette, you are correct!!! You have won a years supply of canned spinach... The one condition is, you must bring at least 20 cans with you to EmmyMik's house for MuppetFest2.
  18. And Emmy, don't forget---you're also the #1 female poster! :D You're 1 of only 3 females in the Top 20! :)

Man, this place is beginnin' to look like the case of "The Muppet Show" with our postin' ratios...
  19. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

So does that make me Miss Piggy?
  20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Man, this place is beginnin' to look like the case of "The Muppet Show" with our postin' ratios...<<<

heh^_^ and sadly, we dont get a prize for being so elite:O

btw, you sure there's only 3 females in the top 20? hmmm...personally, I cant wait to grow to over 1000 members on MC. I mean what gives...the simpsons collector sector supposedly has a couple thousand, and we just have 500? eeek!