Who are the top 5 posters?

matleo

Reaction score
Wow, I must be slowing down. I saw his list abotu a week or so ago and was at like 12 or 13. Oh well, at least I still have... well, I've got.... uhm....dignity??? Uhm..let me get back to you on that one.

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Wow...you know what I learned today? I spend way too much time on the internet...<<<

oh ken, ya can just chalk it up as 'market research'..um yeah, that's it!

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome back into the top 10 Cory - you are a frogs leg ahead right now !!!!! LOL

radionate

Reaction score
It always surprises me that Phil isn't in the top 5. He is Muppet Central afterall.

Luke

Reaction score
I think Phil is saving himself for a big surge to get ahead of Ken !!!! LOL ! :big_grin:

juliette

Reaction score
slightly off-topic:

Foreignman, that quote is from Blazing Saddles. It's part of that whole "Well, if you must pry," "I must, I must" bit with the flashbacks.

Which had Mel Brooks in it, and Madeline Kahn, and had Richard Pryor as a co-writer, all of whom were in The Muppet Movie. See, you can tie the Muppets into anything.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Congragulations Juliette, you are correct!!! You have won a years supply of canned spinach... The one condition is, you must bring at least 20 cans with you to EmmyMik's house for MuppetFest2.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Sure, I'm number 8 overall, but I'm number 1 when it comes to posts about Bill Barretta (Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, where are you?)...

I'm number 1!
And Emmy, don't forget---you're also the #1 female poster! :big_grin: You're 1 of only 3 females in the Top 20! :smile:

Man, this place is beginnin' to look like the case of "The Muppet Show" with our postin' ratios...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man

Man, this place is beginnin' to look like the case of "The Muppet Show" with our postin' ratios...
So does that make me Miss Piggy?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Man, this place is beginnin' to look like the case of "The Muppet Show" with our postin' ratios...<<<

heh^_^ and sadly, we dont get a prize for being so elite:O

btw, you sure there's only 3 females in the top 20? hmmm...personally, I cant wait to grow to over 1000 members on MC. I mean what gives...the simpsons collector sector supposedly has a couple thousand, and we just have 500? eeek!