Did anybody miss out because FR was on cable in the 80's?

Reaction score
gathering fraggle eps

If anyone has or knows where to get the followinf 2 fraggle episodes on tape or cd or whatever. Please please please get in contact with me.

319-the cavern of lost dreams
406-tune for two

-Evan

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Like all the others who didn't get cable, I grew up on the HBO video releases. But since earlier this year I've wanted to see MORE! See the links in my signature. And dig my new avatar! Thanks, TidusEstar! You've hereby earned a place on my buddy list.

TidusEstar

Reaction score
^_^

You're welcome. I hope it's not to small. Anybody else want personal avatars? Just contact me.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw many of the HBO shows, and have the 5 video tapes. I also have some on tape that I made from HBO.

Does that make me special now?

FOZ

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
All I know is, you've also earned a place on my buddy list. :smile:

PS. Check your email. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sorry,

I dunno where all my tapes are with FR on them, and they aren't in any order, so I would be unsure what to copy.

I don't remember titles at the start of the shows, either.

FOZ

Allahandria

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dream_Preserver
It was my ritual every Sunday night as a kid to watch Fraggle Rock at 7 and then (for any fellow Canadians) the Beachcombers at 7:30 on cbc ... it was kind of symbolic as an end of a weekend type thing ...

I cant believe that it was on a pay channel in other parts of the world when it first came out, thats terrible man ...
Yes! I lived near Detroit so a bunch of my old fraggle tapes have beachcombers commercials on them. *grin* We could pick up CBC on our antenna. (although, spoiled me, we had HBO too.... *sigh*)

I distinctly remember one of the beachcombers commercials had some guy in a captain's hat with this little rocking horse toy making it make weird noises like it was talking.....

~Jill