Happy Birthday Steve Whitmire & Jim Henson

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
A double happy birthday to Steve Whitmire(45) & Jim Henson(would have been 68). Happy Birthday wishes to Steve & Jim(RIP,you're truly missed). Very nice menu for Steve,but would have been better to make half for Jim & half for Steve.:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
A big Happy Birthday to Steve Whitmire and of course we remember Jim fondly on his special day too - happy birthday!

SammieRose

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve!

A very happy birthday, Mr. Whitmire! I hope it's full of fun, family, and all the good stuff! :smile:

SSS!
Sammie

SammieRose

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
A double happy birthday to Steve Whitmire(45) & Jim Henson(would have been 68). Happy Birthday wishes to Steve & Jim(RIP,you're truly missed). Very nice menu for Steve,but would have been better to make half for Jim & half for Steve.:smile:
I think the pattern behind the menus is that, those that are still alive get their birthdays, and those that are no longer living get the date on which they passed on. I think. I'm not 100% sure on that. :smile:

Sammie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
SammieRose said:
I think the pattern behind the menus is that, those that are still alive get their birthdays, and those that are no longer living get the date on which they passed on. I think. I'm not 100% sure on that. :smile:
Sammie
I think that's right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVERINO!!! Keep up the great work, and thanks for helping continue the happiness!!

Whatever

Reaction score
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! We love you, Steve!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
May this day and every other day be as happy as you help to make ours!

Thanks Steve!