Happy Birthday Steve Whitmire & Jim Henson

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Hey, Steve,
Don't know if you're reading this, or if any of his friends and family are, but please pass on my best and happiest wishes to him for a wonderful birthday. Many many more, Steve, and keep up the great work! You know I'm always rooting for ya :wink:
And a special hats off to what would've been Jim's birthday. I'm wearing one of my Kermit shirts today to honor both Jim and Steve and "celebrated" last night by watching The Muppets 30 year special, and Secrets of the Muppets. :smile:
Melissa Yowhan

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
My dad was born in November 23, 1936. If someone is older than Jim Henson, they would be very old.

Happy Birthday and Steve. :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday Steve. I hope you have a great day. And thank you for giving us characters like Wembley Fraggle, Bean Bunny, and Jake the Polar Bear for showing us the world through the eyes of animals. :smile:

King Jim

Reaction score
Disneys Muppets said:
If someone is older than Jim Henson, they would be very old.
Hey, I'm older than Jim Henson.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the two most wonderful Men. They've puppeteered of their lifes.

STEVE and JIM. Thanks for all the wonderful speicals, movies and TV shows. Love all your work and keep it up so us Muppet fans out here can keep buying all the neat and wonderful merindice.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
15 years since Jim's passing...

:smile: Happy Birthday to Steve Whitmire & to Jim Henson.

(dug up this thread,since its old,the years in the first post are off,just FYI)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Jim Henson and Steve Whitmire.

Thank you Jim for everything involving the muppets. Thank you Steve for Rizzo, Lips, Waldo C. Graphic, and for taking over Kermit, Ernie, and Beaker.