Pokemon fans

Animal Jam

Reaction score
does anyone like Pokemon anymore? (I'm probably the only guy on muppetcentral who likes it)but does anyone like the cards,shows,stuffed animals etc. etc. anyone? :confused: :frown:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother, neighbor and I play the card game a lot. We have a ton of the cards. :cool:
Erin

Klonoa

Reaction score
When I was writing game reviews for a major Texas newspaper, I made a lot of money in college writing about Pokemon, so I guess I do have more than just a passing interest in it. Some of my little brothers really like Pokemon, too. It's a bit overmarketed, but the video game itself is actually pretty good if you try it. Not really a big fan of the card game, though. Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green just came out. The wireless adapter works like a charm. Unfortunately, so many other great games come out that it distracts me from playing Pokemon anymore...like Katamari Damacy! Anyway, you can read more Pokemon stuff and other game reviews that I write at www.gamerdad.com. Later!

--Klonoa

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I love the card game! : :flirt: It takes a while to play but it's pretty cool. I also like the shows. :smile:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
There's at least 3 games in production now, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl;the new RPG, and Pokemon Dash; a racing game. Both will be on the Niintendo DS.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
In my opinion the show git stale after I realized that Team Rocket was going to be in EVERY episode...):

Klonoa

Reaction score
Ha ha! Yeah, Team Rocket is awesome. Meowth, that's right!

--Klonoa
Wo-buffet!