Pokemon fans

rexcrk

Reaction score
I used to love Pokemon when I was in like 5th or 6th grade. When I was in 5th grade it was pretty much before the show became popular, so it was cool. Then I had a friend who had the Red version of the game for Game Boy and it was always fun to watch him play it (I never had a Game Boy for a while, I did eventually get one and Pokemon Yellow). I remember the first time I saw it it was on Kids WB in the morning and I was waiting for Beast Wars to come on. It was the episode where he first met Brock and I saw the ending (you know, when Team Rocket came outta the whole in the ground and then Ash & Co. stepped all over them). Yeah I had some good times with Pokemon. I collected the cards but never played the game. I actually have a complete collection of the Base Set of cards and a lot of the Jungle and Fossil cards. I don't have many Team Rocket, Gym Challenge, and Gym Leader set cards, and none of anything after that. It all got too confusing after Gold and Silver came out and they'd come out w/ about 100 new Pokemon every few years, lol. I still have all my Pokemon cards to this day and I don't think I'll ever sell them, too much emotional value, lol. I remember my three favorites were Butterfree, Jigglypuff, and Charmander. I'd still watch any episode from the first season of the show (or the one where Jigglypuff comes, I love Jigglypuff). Well I pretty much said anything I want to about Pokemon. Those certainly were good times. Great thread! I love reminiscing! :flirt:

Oh, btw, I saw an episode the other day (it was a newer one, there was nothing better to watch, lol) and this guy was trying to sell James a Magikarp, and it was the same guy from that episode a loooong time ago in the first season with the S.S. Anne! I was in amazement, lol :stick_out_tongue:

Prepare for trouble
Make it double
To protect the world from devastation
To unite all peoples within our nation
To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Jesse
James
Surrender now or prepare to fight
Meowth! That's Right!

:wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Butterfree is soooo cute. That episode near the very beginning - I think it was like the second episode - where Ash caught the Caterpee and Misty hated it, and then it evolved... :flirt: That was so sweet.
Erin

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
I am also a poke fan but I don't get to watch the new show cause they got rid of that channel. So now I just play the games. I used to draw the pokemon, but I don't very much anymore. Oh well.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*raises hand* I was at one time a HUGE pokemon fan...I still have all my cards, and all my merch :big_grin:

I had the biggest crush on James....and Eric Stuart (voice of) I'm so silly! In fact, me and a friend were Team Rocket for halloween! it was quite fun :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think one of the saddest episodes of Pokemon was the one where Butterfree had to go away when he found a mate. It was so sad :sympathy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Speaking Of Team Rocket,Does Anybody Remember An Episode Where They Never Get Blasted? I Don't Remember What Happened Exactly Like Before But Does Anyone Know What I'm Exactly Just Talking About? Huh???

:confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I think one of the saddest episodes of Pokemon was the one where Butterfree had to go away when he found a mate. It was so sad :sympathy:
That was a sad episode and I loved that one. I have most every video expect the ones that started coming out w/ the S&G videos. I like 5 or 6 of the them and then it started getting to where I couldn't find the videos that went in order so I stoped. I still on occasions I'll still buy one movie. I haven't bought any new merch. I guess I still like them I watch them anytime I get a chance to or happen to come across any on TV but I hardley do anything else Pokemon not to say I don't like it anymore cause I do.

SarahFraggle said:
I am also a poke fan but I don't get to watch the new show cause they got rid of that channel. So now I just play the games. I used to draw the pokemon, but I don't very much anymore. Oh well.
I also used to draw Pokemon. I liked the comic books that came out. I loved the art in thoses and on the covers. I have quite of those. Charazard and Bulbasauare are my 2 favorite pokemon. Does anyone have any favorite episodes from the first season?

Johnboy

Reaction score
Not really! I think Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh are better, but the only thing i like about Pokemon the anime is " Jessie Rocket" she is sooooooooooo sexy! :flirt:

Anyone thinks Jessie is hot?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I used to be a big fanatic. It is starting to wair out though. I still have all of the cards I have collected. LOL