Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

dan

Reaction score
The figures look fantastic!!......but I am bummed about Rowlf being in a tux. I was looking forward to good ol' regular naked Rowlf.

That kitchen....holy moly!

towels

Reaction score
Jumper cables?

*bwah-ha-ha*

Where can I send my preorder money???

Jimbo504

Reaction score
yeah, when can we see good ol buck nekid rowlf? I was looking forward to the rowlf fig when I saw the unpainted prototype pic that came with the club form. He looked better without the tux.

grail

Reaction score
here's my take on series 3...

Rowlf - i'm a bit confused, and would love to hear what led up to this decision, but by and large, i'm not complaining. i do have a couple of questions, though. first off, is it my imagination, or does Rowlf look thiner in the tux than his regular figure did. also, what is up with his hands? it may just be the angle, but his hands just don't look right. i do like the white bow-tie, and think it's a nice touch for a concert pianist (ah, the jokes...), and over all...well, he's no Heifitz, but he'll get bought.

Scooter - I like him, i really do...but something about him kinda bugs me. i think i just always pictured him with his knees bent (running about behaviour...er, oops). i think than once i see this figure in person, all that wil go away, as other than that he really does look good.

Lew - I dunno, i just can't get a hindle on him. i LIKE the ringmaster type outfit, but like with Scooter, there's something that i just can't quite put my finger on. still, he (also like Scooter) will probably look quite a bit better in person when i can get a better angle and see the "bucket 'o' fish"

Zoot - From the neck down, i REALLY like this figure. his head could use some more work, though. you can almost tell the difference in the pieces that make up the face and hair. it's kinda hard to explain, but it gives off a very off-putting vibe.

Chef and the Kitchen - what can i say...it's perfect

bizarreblair

Reaction score
Excellent work on all figures!! It's going to be very tough to keep topping yourselves over and over again! With that amazing kitchen set, I can't even begin to imagine what we will get when the Muppet Theater comes out!

Congratulations on your great work. I'll be buying every product.

dan

Reaction score
Hey Grail

Your "Rowlf, hes no Heifitz, but he'll get bought" remark was awesome!
Man, that made me laugh.

grail

Reaction score
heh, i was wondering if anyone would catch that. thanks!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Wow. Really, wow.

My only complaint (well not my only complaint) is... Ken, you're taking all of my money!!!

Really, it looks so great! I can't wait!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
these are great!!!!!! I really wanted Tux Rowlf so I am happy he came out.I really just think Lew looks...wierd.just wierder than he should.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

My most anticipated series is everything I hoped it would be and so much more! That kitchen playset!!

I wasn't going to wish my life away hoping 2003 would hurry up and get here, but when I look at series 3, I could almost burst. And they're only toys!

Rowlf: I love him head to toe! He's one of my favorites right up there with Vacation Fozzie. At first I thought the whites of his eyes might have been a little too deep, broad, wide or elongated and turned down too much, as well as his nose being too round & not oval enough. But it is Rowlf! I also can't wait to start flopping his ears around! He looks great, his hands look great. Love the tux too! I was happy to see the tux version because I wasn't sure about how bottom heavy the other one was. On a scale of 1 to 10, Rowlf gets an 11+!

Scooter: His jacket looks perfect. But something about his face like others have mentioned. His "magic triangle" is off. He almost has a magic square. I think his eyes are too wide or too far apart. He could also use more of a neck. I think that might help. His jeans look like real denim! His shirt should be more of a true yellow than neon yellow. He's probably my least favorite of this series. Scale of 1-10, Scooter gets a 7.

Lew Zealand: I'm lovin' Lew! Who would have thought we would have ever seen Lew Zealand?! He's perfect from head to toe. Bump up his hue and make him as orange as Scooter and he'll get a 11+ from me too. VERY nice idea with the bucket! 10 for Lew!

Zoot: Zoot is another I'm looking forward to the most. I have no complaints with him! I like his bellbottom pants. They don't clash with him. His pants match his hair. Hats off to him. (I want to see him with his hat off). Don't know what could possibly be changed or done to make him any better. Perfect! 11+.

Zoot repaint: I like the color and how it makes his nose look slightly more greenish. While I favor the yellow-shirt one more, I'm going to get both Zoots! 10+!

Swedish Chef: He originally wasn't one of the ones I was most excited for, but he's fantastic too, that's all there is to it. Very excited for the Chef and his kitchen playset! As someone else mentioned his eyebrows and moustache may be a little too dark. But aside from that, his color scheme is flawless. Like Rowlf, he looks SO Muppety! 11+ for the Chef too.

Swedish Chef kitchen playset: I'm blown away by the details on this. Ken kept telling us this kitchen was hot, but little did we know! I LOVE the colors. So I hope that it all gets approved, so I can "Play With It"!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: