I wear dresses and skirts mainly.
Never makeup.
:smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
christyb said:
Never makeup.
:smile:
Me either. I'm my mother's despair, she keeps telling me how pretty I would be if I wore makeup.

christyb

Reaction score
I just hate the stuff. It makes me feel like I've got thick paint on my face. Besides I like my look without it. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you're beautiful without makeup.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I'm a hunka hunka burnin' love:smile:

Oh, but to answer the question I'm a guy. And it looks like I need to Christmas-ify my avatar...that'll give me a project today.....

Camellia

Reaction score
neither a boy or a girl

ha!

I'm well over the age of 16, and I don't figure any lady over that age (or less) likes to be called a "girl" :smile:

Camellia
Muppet Fan since 1976 :smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
makeup

Whatever said:
Me either. I'm my mother's despair, she keeps telling me how pretty I would be if I wore makeup.

hi,

ah.... :smile: I see something in what your mother says:

then it'd be the makeup that was pretty, not you.

just be yourself and you will be appreciated for yourself. that's what I tell all my kids and people who are wondering.

cheers,
Camellia

Beebers

Reaction score
To all the guys/men/hunksalove/dudes posting in this thread, love your posts, hot dang, buncha hot guys out there. COOL.

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Egads, just be yourself. Sometimes I wear it, sometimes not, depends on whether or not I've got the patience to put it on any given day. And not a lot of it when I do. But I don't care if I don't get around to it either. I do color my hair, it went mostly grey, an ucky grey, not a spiffy grey, too early and really looked awful. I'm sure you are perfectly good-looking without makeup.

:cool: