Are you a Boy or a Girl?

pennyring

Reaction score
Camellia said:
ah.... :smile: I see something in what your mother says:

then it'd be the makeup that was pretty, not you.
Nah... make-up just enhances your natural beauty if applied correctly. Its there to cover up the imperfections and bring out the strong points. I'm not saying anyone should wear it if they don't want to, but speaking as someone who does wear make-up frequently, its something I look at as fun. Its an art, like painting on your face, but making it look natural. People always talk about how it feels all thick and nasty, and to that I say you're wearing the wrong kind of foundation. I wear a powder based foundation that goes on dry and doesn't feel like anything (Clinique). With powder my face feels cleaner because it doesn't get as dirty and oily during the day as my exposed skin does.

Though I do think mothers should really back off about that kind of stuff. My mom's newest obsession was convincing me I should dye my hair (cuz you know she does, so we all should! :rolleyes: ) This was all because I have 2 gray hairs and she never had gray hair until she was in her 30s blah blah blah yacketty smacketty... but then mothers and their nagging is a whole other thread...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beebers said:
To all the guys/men/hunksalove/dudes posting in this thread, love your posts, hot dang, buncha hot guys out there. COOL.

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
Hot smelly guys, Beebers.

Beebers

Reaction score
I stand/sit/lounge around corrected lol.

:big_grin: :smile: :big_grin:

Censored

Reaction score
Of course I'm a boy or a girl. Isn't everybody?