Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

christyb

Reaction score
*out of character

Hey guys? How long can we make this party last?? I can't be on at all Christmas eve and Christmas Day. The library is closed. I can make it maybe the following tuesday. However, if that's too big of a gap for everyone then I need to pass my character on to someone else.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Out of Character: There's no problem with me if this thread gets extended past this coming Saturday. After all, this is a game thread and part of the fun is the continuing evolution to see what happens next. But then again, it's up to our Gamemaster to decide.

*Back in Character.
Well, maybe if we don't incorporate an area like that vonderful Backstage, we can at least try to think how we can draw up architectural plans for the castle to accomodate as many counting creatures.
Hmm, I thought Kermit and some other guests were on their way. Oh well, maybe they'll still show up later tonight.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: So whats everyone standing around for? LETS DANCE!!! *Herry, Grover and Cookie start a little dance called "The Christmas Monster."*

Grover: Swing your partner around like this. *swings Rizzo around and around and around*

Cookie M: Now you pick up your part-ner and fling him across room. *grabs Rizzo from spining around and flings across the room*

Herry: Then you pick up your partner and kiss him gentley. *picks up Rizzo and kisses him* And that gang is "The Christmas Monster Dance." Now ya'll try it.

Beth C

Reaction score
christyb said:
*out of character

Hey guys? How long can we make this party last?? I can't be on at all Christmas eve and Christmas Day. The library is closed. I can make it maybe the following tuesday. However, if that's too big of a gap for everyone then I need to pass my character on to someone else.

*out of character*

Don't worry, it is planning on going past Christmas, but not for too long. I'll send Kermit on an errand for Piggy on Christmas Eve and Christmas day so you won't have to worry about passing your character on. You make a great Kermit. I'll work around your absence. I'll probably keep the role play going until Dec 31 just to end the year with a bang!

*back to the game now*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, aren't you Monsters going to dress up for the party? Well, that's 7 guests here at the party.
*Hands candy cane with leaf bow to Cookie, Grover, and Herry Monster.

Well, I'm going to join you here at the ballroom. Seems that all the guests were staying here in different rooms in Miss Piggy's house. And if there's noone to greet at the door, might as well move it to the ballroom and get into the swing of things here at the party itself.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Beth C said:
*out of character*

Don't worry, it is planning on going past Christmas, but not for too long. I'll send Kermit on an errand for Piggy on Christmas Eve and Christmas day so you won't have to worry about passing your character on. You make a great Kermit. I'll work around your absence. I'll probably keep the role play going until Dec 31 just to end the year with a bang!

*back to the game now*
*Out Of Character*I'll be gone from this upcoming Thursday night (12/23) to Monday night (12/27) Since Prairie Dawn is normally a SS character, we'll just have the excuse that I'm at Bert & Ernie's during my actual absence*
*back in character*
Rowlf! I didn't see you! :smile: Oh you look handsome!
Hi Cookie Grover & Herry! You guys looked great dressed in your fancy duds too! Just make sure if we dance,that you watch my feet. They're kinda tiny,you know.

kermambo

Reaction score
Ok, well I GET TO BE ERNIE, b4 any of you start making rude gay jokes about him!

Ernie: Praries staying with Bert for her absense. Oh, and I brought Rubber Ducky *Squeek*
Where's the tubby? I came striaght from Oscars trash can. He was having a christmas party but it was pretty trashy - pun intended!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! Oh, Ernie, it's good to see you here at the party. Wasn't hexpecting you to show up. But you're velcome here at Miss Piggy's Christmas party all the same.
And here's a candy cane for you Ernie. BTW: Did you remember to dress up for the party? Tell us about your wardrobe, after all it'd help get you integrated into the party that much better.
If you're hungry, there are some appetizers here at the tables for your sampling pleasure.

Well, happy holidays to all.

Beth C

Reaction score
*opens the door again and sees Kermit outside*

Oh, Kermie, you are ready for moi.

*listens to the sound of the people downstairs*

It's almost time. I just need to finish up the last of my outfit. Now I want you to wait downstairs for me. Just go into the ballroom and wait by the door.

*spies the corsage* Oh! That is so pretty! It will match nicely with my dress. You can pin it on me once I come downstairs.

*places a chaste kiss on his cheek* Now hurry along, love, my entrance will be great.

*closes the door as Kermit walks away*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Zoot has arrived...

*waving to Cookie,Herry,Grover*How have you monsters been? Ernie,glad to see you here.

*out of character*I think its good the party is running for the next week,awesome.I'll be away at my roomie's(Sean's) grandmother's house for Xmas dinner,but everybody at MC will be with me in my mind<lol>.*Returning to post already in progress*

*back in character* Cookie,please just sample the cookies I baked ok?That way,everyone will have a taste. So Grover,how has your mommy been? Ernie,what's been happening with you?

Hey Miss Piggy,is it ok if I invited Zoot to the party;'cause he's like here now,I know you won't mind him.He's the silent-doesn't-eat-that-much kind of guy.

Zoot: *with presents in hand for everybody,Zoot sets his presents under the Christmas tree*Hey Janice.Oh wow,man do you look fab. How do I look?<Zoot poses and does a 360 degree spin real slow,so Janice will catch all of his best angles>

Janice: You look superb Zoot.Your pine green suit,with lining of emerald and touches of red is a good combination.Love your olive green tie,covered in tiny white snowmen;nice match.Glad to see you left your hat back at the dorms,but you brought your glasses.Tres distingue mon ami.

Zoot: Thanks.:cool: