1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Ok I've decided to try another role play. This one will be short, only lasting until Christmas or just after.

Here are the rules:

1. You can be any Muppet you want, but it has to be a Muppet. Sesame, Fraggle, Muppet, whatever :concern: but it has to be a Jim Henson creation.

2. The role play will start with the Muppets getting ready for the holiday party. Planning, organizing, decorating - There is just so much to do!

3. Keep it family realated - no wild parties or plans. ;)

4. Enjoy and have fun! We need as many people in here to make the party as Muppety as possible! However don't pick a character, post once and then don't come back! If you join the party, then please stay for the duration!

That's all.

I will be, (Like you didn't already guess) Piggy!

Role play starts on the next post!

~Beth C
  2. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Picks up a clipboard and looks at the long list.*

There is sooo much to do. I want to make this party one that Kermie will never forget!

Now where is everyone so I can start passing out assignments? They should all be showing up now.

*Hums to self and waits.*
  3. christyb

christyb New Member

I get Kermit! :) .

*Role playing from here on out.

Oh hi Piggy. So what all do you have planned for the party?

*Trys to take a peek at Piggy's clipboard.
  4. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*smiles and hides the clipboard*

Kermiiie! Vous can not see it yet. We still have to get the decorations ordered.

*bats eyes flirtingly*

Did vous get your tuxedo ordered yet? You can not wait until too late, in case you forget we are going together.
  5. christyb

christyb New Member

Don't worry Piggy. I go in for a fitting later on this afternoon. So where is everyone?
  6. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

(woo, I get to be chef before everyone else gets their filthy non-swedish hands on him. not that i'm actually swedish or anything. but neither is the chef. oh, of course he is. that's his name. although apparently his real name is tom. oh yes, the RPG)

Evar Booday Car Ming Soon Ahop! Bork Bork Bork!
  7. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*frowns at the Chef* Um.. yeah... I guess ...

*looks to Kermit and whispers* What did he just say??
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

*whispers back- I think he said something like "Everybody coming soon hopefully"
  9. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

ta da okay
  10. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Oh, look, the King shrimp is here. Hey Pepe, we need you to help decorate the tree. Are you up to it?

*Giggles*

Does anyone have any ideas on what music we should play? I'm not sure if the Electric Mayhem can do Christmas Carols.
  11. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yeth?
  12. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Looks over to Gonzo* Hey, Beakbrain, we know you like danger, so how about you get to hang the stuff that goes up by the ceiling?

*bats eyes at Kermit* You are going to remember to bring moi a corsage, right?

*picks up clipboard and looks at it*
  13. christyb

christyb New Member

Yes Piggy I won't forget your corsage. So how can I help out? Other than not forgetting things.
  14. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*Looks over list*

Hmm... well, Kermie, if you want, you can go get the boxes of ornaments for the tree. They are in the storeroom under all the props. I doubt Pepe can lift them by himself.
  15. christyb

christyb New Member

Good point. C'mon Pepe. By the way where's Scooter? I gotta couple of errands for him.

*Exits room and starts to descend stairs into the storeroom

*dust files
    Sheesh, I really outta get someone to clean down here.
  16. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

* explosion *

Mar turkey go boom boom! Gerna haffa cleaner kitchen!
  17. christyb

christyb New Member

* explosion blows a hole in the floor. Looks up to the kitchen through the hole.

Hey Sweedish Chef be careful up there!

*looks down and sees turkey pieces and misc. kitchen supplies everywhere
    You missing anything that you need? Oh Boy what a mess.
  18. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Woo Hoo! I'll be Rowlf the Dog!

(Humming to the tune of Jingle Bells)

Hey, where is everybody? (Looks at the hole in the ceiling) I take myself for a 10 minute walk and the whole place goes to heck.
  19. christyb

christyb New Member

*Walks out of storage room with boxes and covered in turkey pieces.

Hey Rowlf. That's just Sweedish Chef cooking the food for the party that Piggy's planning. Gonzo and Pepe are somewhere around also. Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go call a carpenter to come and fix that hole.

Oh Boy what a mess.
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

* On the phone

Hello, Yes this is Kermit the Frog.
    -- Herman the Dog? Ok what
    can I do for you Mr. The Dog
    No, its Frog, Kermit the Frog.
    --Hog, well why didn't you say so. Is there something I can do for you.
    Forget it. Yes I would like an estimate on some repair work.
    --Hmm... Let me think that'll be 1200 dollars
    What!!?? You haven't even seen it
    --Well then sir....
    Forget it I'll fix it myself.

*Hangs up.

Oh brother!! Anyone seen my hammer??