1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Beth C Active Member

*picks head up and looks around*

ALRIGHT! WHO BLEW A HOLE IN MY FRESHLY WASHED FLOOR?

*sees turkey pieces everywhere*

Hey Chef, can you try to make the refreshments without destroying the place?

*Spies Rowlf* Where have you been? Did you get those invitations mailed that I gave you? And have you seen Kermit around here? Or Pepe? Or Gonzo?

*taps foot and waits*
  2. christyb New Member

*walks back in the room bearing supplies to fix the hole.

Oh hi Piggy. I've been busy. The ornaments are laying beside the tree for whenever Pepe has time to put them up. I called the carpenter about fixing the hole but some unfortunate news happened so I'm fixing it myself. Well I gotta get to work.
  3. Beth C Active Member

There you are Kermit. Can't you get someone else to fix that hole? You can't be late for the tuxedo fitting, my love. *Moves closer to him* Besides, I need you to hang up the mistletoe.
  4. christyb New Member

err...*gulp* Piggy. I can't there's no one else to do it and it costs to much to do it. Don't worry I won't be late to get my tux.

*Sets up ladder and begins working

Maybe you could get Gonzo to put up the mistletoe.
  5. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*Enters coughing*

Har! Shinee treeballs make me go chookchook!

(ie Shiny Tree balls make me choke, ie I'm choking on a bauble!)
  6. christyb New Member

*looks down at the chef

What??!! Swedish Chef what are you doing eating the ornaments? Spit that out before you hurt yourself.

*climbs down ladder

Well thats done now for the floor.

* begins fixing the floor while humming to myself.
  7. Beth C Active Member

*Grabs the Chef's arm and drags him over to one side of the room*

Now, I hope you can follow simple directions. *Tears a page off her clipboard* This is a list for all the food we are going to need for the party. I need you to pick up the snacks and prepare the drinks and appetizers.

Think you can handle that?

*Glances briefly to where Kermit is working on the floor and up to the clock on the wall* Hrm....He's gonna be late.

*Suddenly remembers what Kermit said about Gonzo and mistleto*

Hey wait a minute! That wasn't very nice or loving of him.

*Glares at the frog*
  8. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

*I guess I'm still Floyd*

*Floyd walks in*

Hey, guys. I'm here. Wow! Look at this mess. Is there anything I can do to help?
  9. christyb New Member

Yeah save me from the Pig. Well I gotta go for my fitting. See you later guys!

*walks out fairly quickly in order to avoid some form of pain that may be coming.
  10. Beth C Active Member

*gasps!*

Alright frog! *looks around but Kermit is gone*

Hey, Floyd, want to do me a favor?
  11. christyb New Member

(In front of the store)

*running, heavy breathing

Oh boy. I gotta sit down for a minute.

*sits and rests

Hmm....I gotta go back sometime. I think I'll wait until she's in a better mood. Sheesh, when will I keep my little froggy comments where Piggy can't hear them?

*Walks into store and begins the fitting.
  12. Beth C Active Member

*puts clipboard down and moves some boxes that need to be unpacked around*

Hmm... where did all my helpers go? I could have sworn I saw Pepe, Gonzo, Floyd and Kermit here.

*Lifts a heavy box to bring to the christmas tree*

Ugh!

*Can't see over the box, trips over the hammer and pieces of wood Kermit left on the floor*

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

*The box of ornaments goes flying, lands hard and something inside it breaks. Piggy also falls down hard, wrenching her ankle*

OOOOOWWWW! When I get my hands on that frog he's gonna be sorry!
  13. christyb New Member

* walks in and sees Piggy trip over the hammer.

Oh my gosh Piggy are you alright?? I could've sworn that I picked those things up. Here let me help you.

* reaches down and helps Piggy up.

While I was in town I picked up some Christmas wreaths I thought you'd might like to use.

*holds out the wreaths as a peace offering.
  14. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*Takes wreath from Kermit*

Thissa goer in mabig oven!
  15. christyb New Member

Sweedish Chef no that's for decoration not cooking! Look I got you another turkey see??

*points to turkey on the floor

So can I have my..er..Piggy's wreath back?
  16. Docnzhoss Active Member

Hey, Piggy, I just sent out those invitations. Don't ask me to do it again though. I was just wrongly accused of chasing after a mailman and was banned from the post office. Hey Floyd, how about livening this place up with some carols?
  17. Beth C Active Member

*limps over to a chair and sits down*

Ow!

Thanks for mailing those, Rowlf. We have only a short time to get things ready. The party is in less than two weeks. Can you get me an ice pack for my foot?

Hey, Floyd, I really need you to go over those musical selections I chose for the party. The list is on my clipboard.

Chef, please don't cook my wreath. It wouldn't taste good. Well, maybe Animal might think it would, but I wouldn't.

*finally turns to Kermit*

You are in trouble, frog.
  18. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Cooka wreathfer Aneemal. Bork bork bork.

*Drops wreath and walks into kitchen with turkey to clean up*

On an unrelated topic, am I a good chef? You're all great!!
  19. Docnzhoss Active Member

Here's your ice pack, Piggy. It feels good to play "doctor" again, if you know what I mean. And Chef, you are true to form and crazy as always, I like your style. I agree with Piggy though, a baked wreath is too much even for a dog.
  20. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Like,oh wow,I guess I'll be Janice.Fer surely.Heya everybody. What can I do for our festivities Miss Piggy?I'm a good baker,if chef needs help in that area. I'll sing you a lively choir chorus of a Christmas carol.

Adeste fideles,
    laeti triumphantes,
    Venite, venite in Bethlehem!
    Natum videte,
    Regem angelorum
    Venite adoremus,
    Venite adoremus,
    Venite adoremus
    Dominum.

Cantet nunc Io!
    chorus angelorum;
    Cantet nunc aula caelestium
    Gloria, gloria,
    in excelsis Deo
    Venite adoremus,
    Venite adoremus,
    Venite adoremus
    Dominum.

Can you get behind it(or like pronounce any of it)?
    <laughing>