do you have?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I used to watch that all the time when I was little! You know what's cool? The same elves as the ones in "The Elves and the Shoemaker" appeared in Very Merry Muppet Christmas. I was like "Holy crap! Those are the guys from Muppet Classic Theater!" Does anyone know if those Elvis elves were used in anything besides Muppet Classic Theater and the VMMC? :smile:

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
christyb said:
I have it. I've watched it only a million and one times. Yeah you're right it's not talked about very much. Why? Are you looking for it?
No, thanks anyway I've actually had it since I was like three.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fraggle Lover said:
No, thanks anyway I've actually had it since I was like three.
Isn't it fun to watch things from when you were a kid?... well, you're actually still a kid, but isn't it fun to watch things from when you were a toddler? :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry, teenager, kids... wait 'til your twenties, everyone under 21 becomes a kid, that way you can convince yourself you're not approaching 30 as fast as you think you are! :smirk:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I used to watch that all the time when I was little! You know what's cool? The same elves as the ones in "The Elves and the Shoemaker" appeared in Very Merry Muppet Christmas. I was like "Holy crap! Those are the guys from Muppet Classic Theater!" Does anyone know if those Elvis elves were used in anything besides Muppet Classic Theater and the VMMC? :smile:
They were featured regularly on Muppets Tonight, in the sketch "Great Elvis' In History" where they would portray various historical figures(in the Elvis character of course).