Favorite Big Bird Moments

wockawocka

Reaction score
All Big Bird moments are great! But Big Bird has gotten worse lately, it's sad, he is my favorite character. I liked him in FTB a lot and his few seconds in TMM. I REALLY live Big Bird though! Who can't resist a 7-foot tall bird?!

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
Don't feel embarressed, Rachel. I like Big Bird too. One of my other favorite S S muppets is cuddly old Grover. I will never forget when Big Bird was in the hospital for toncilitis. :smile:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Gee by golly, fave Big bird moment? For some reason I keep going back to 'Follow that Bird'.
My moment was when they colored Big bird blue and made him the 'blue bird of happiness' and he sang that super sad song, I was going thru the tissues like mad. *sniff*
Then when he was rescued at the end...very awesome!

Of course, Big Bird is cool on sesame street when he's sleeping in his nest. That's always sweet, he's got his beak tucked in feathers and snoring and cooing. :sleep:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There was one with Wille The Hot Dog Man, where he asks BB to look over his cart because he apparently has to go somewhere briefly. Wille shows him how to put on mustard and something else wich I can't remember.

Well when Willie returns BB does what he's told. However, he has put on both stuff on all of the hot dogs and when Willie returns, he's shocked.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. Says it all.:wisdom:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'd have to agree that I love Big Bird in some of his movies- particularly Follow That Bird. But there's great moments all throughout- certainly the first meeting of Snuffy and the death of Mr. Hooper. I also thought the Hurricane episodes were great and Big Bird went through a lot in that one. I also love watching him in the Sesame Street specials like "Don't Eat the Pictures", "Big Bird in China" and "Big Bird in Japan". And the Christmas specials- "A Special Sesame Street Christmas" is fun, and the best part of "Elmo Saves Christmas" was Big Bird and Snuffy's friendship and seeing them reunited for Christmas! And definitely- "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street"! LOVE it! :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Because Big Bird is my absolute favorite Sesame Street Muppet, I would have to say that anything with him is worth it. It's because of how Caroll Spinney manages to bring him to life and make him the most loved Muppet on that show besides Elmo. :wisdom:

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
I think my favorite Big Bird moment was in Follow that Bird when he sees Ernie and Bert's airplane coming and says "Could that be.... Miss Finch?" Then that suspensful music plays and he runs and ducks and looks at the plane suspiciously. Poor bird must have thought Miss Finch got so fed up with chasing him, that she went crazy and was trying to plow him down with an airplane. lol :wisdom:

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
I remember that Big Bird sang the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Its so funny

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It would be great to see a new Sesame Street special or straight-to-video release or something dedicated to Big Bird!:wisdom: