Really irritated

Moran9969

Reaction score
Hey Kermieuk

I emailed Palisades and they told me that I would have to take the item back to the store that I bought it at explaining to me that if I had a defective piece of clothing that I would just take it back to the clothing store for an exchange of the same thing. Thats all that I wanted to do with my Lips figure, but the comic store that I bought it at, Silver Snail in downtown Toronto has a strict policy that they will not honour any opened figures for returns! How craptastic is that? Palisades tells me one thing, then the supplier tells me they won't do it! Now I'm stuck with a broken silver shirt Lips. I emailed Palisades back to tell them what Silver Snail's policy was and they never wrote back to me. I guess that my complaint didn't really matter all that much. :frown:

T

timrikthegorf

The Muppet line is not for ages 3 and up. They are for ages 8 and up.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
My mistake, I was looking at the exclusive boxes on my shelf which says 3 years, I notice now that the regular figures say 8 Years. Actually, the boxes contradict themselves? On the right hand side it says Ages 8 and Up, but in the white warning box at the bottom it says Choking Hazard: Not for Under 3's?? Either way I wouldnt want any child of any age to play with my figures!! Lol :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Moran,

Thats a shame about the policy of the shop you bought him from. I am sure you could take it further, you have rights as a consumer, but at the end of the day is it worth the hastle for a broken arm? Maybe get future figures from somewhere else. Sorry I cant be more help!

Chris :mad:

fluffaderm

Reaction score
Hi MuppetsDown Under!

I had the same trouble assembling my backstage. I found that gently twirling the point of an exacto knife in the holes on the walls of the stage widened the holes enough to make the pegs fit with no trouble.

Hope that helps!

-Jill :big_grin: