Ages!

homerthegreat

Reaction score
No--how old you are isn't the question. The question is--Does findng out how old somebody is make you think of them differently?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I am better than all 13 year olds and always will be. "Teens unite"? Give me a break. You young punks always think you are so great and so cool. Maybe all us 20 and 30 somethings will unite and teach you all a lesson.

Of course, I am only kidding. A person's age is a number, nothing more. A thirteen year old's opinions are just as valid as a 71 year old's and anyone's in between. Just today, I discussed fishing and hunting with a 9 year old...and that kid knows his stuff. And as far as intelligence and creativity, I'm having a grand old time playing games and interacting with fellow members, paying no notice to their ages. The same goes for the 8 and 9 year olds who manage to run me down and tag me while playing Octopus or the 11, 12 and 13 year olds who take me down in Capture the Flag (not to mention the select few who have beaten me in chess). Not to sound Michael Jackson-ish, but I'll take the company of a smart kid over an idiot adult any day.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I gotta' admit, that age can catch you off guard. When I first met Uncle Deadly, I just assumed he was around my age, despite that his age is smack dab there on every post then I noticed he was interested in some action figures that I had that I could sell. We started dealing and then I noticed he was just a kid and I was like; wow, this kid is pretty funny and smart for 13. Same with Barry Lee. His art is so fine tuned, I never noticed he was 13, and just assumed he was older because of his talent. So does age matter? No, not really, but it has swung me for a loop once or twice. However, Docnzhoss is right. Don't you whipper snappers mess with us 20 to 30 year olds, we're a fiery bunch. Yer' messin' with the original trilogy generation. We'll stomp the Phantom Menace right outta' youse guys! :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Age makes absolutely no difference to me. :smile: And I, personally, liked the first new Star Wars, but can't stand episode 2. But I think #3 looks kinda cool. Course, that's what I thought about the first two.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm 14 on April 9th.

So it'll go...

Dee..then me!! Hey that ryhmes!!

TEENS UNITE...or whatever!