Ages!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I gotta' admit, that age can catch you off guard. When I first met Uncle Deadly, I just assumed he was around my age, despite that his age is smack dab there on every post then I noticed he was interested in some action figures that I had that I could sell. We started dealing and then I noticed he was just a kid and I was like; wow, this kid is pretty funny and smart for 13. Same with Barry Lee. His art is so fine tuned, I never noticed he was 13, and just assumed he was older because of his talent. So does age matter? No, not really, but it has swung me for a loop once or twice. However, Docnzhoss is right. Don't you whipper snappers mess with us 20 to 30 year olds, we're a fiery bunch. Yer' messin' with the original trilogy generation. We'll stomp the Phantom Menace right outta' youse guys! :smile:
That's how I am. I usually look at people's locations because a lot of people have funny or interesting things there. It usually takes me a while to notice people's ages, though.

Also, I am proud to be of the original trilogy generation (aka pre-Lucas mind warp). I liked when Anakin went berzerko on those Sand People in II and the fight scenes with Darth Maul in I but they will never come close to an Ewok on a Speeder Bike.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
We're raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams! Bah, baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! That's my Goat Boy impression in type. :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmmm...lotta younguns here! :smile:
But that doesn't matter. Everyone here is a kid at heart! I'm 35,and yet another April baby! :big_grin: My birthday is April 28

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My dad was a Cancer,I get along just fine with 'em.:wink: Good ram impression Ryan.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Hmmm...lotta younguns here! :smile:
But that doesn't matter. Everyone here is a kid at heart! I'm 35,and yet another April baby! :big_grin: My birthday is April 28
True, everyone here is a kid at heart! :big_grin:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
True, everyone here is a kid at heart! :big_grin:
I agree. I may have just turned 30, but I don't feel a day over 15. :wink: