Just a few sketches...

Becky

Reaction score
Not great quality as don't have a scanner so had to take the pictures with digi cam.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Wonderful job! I really like the one with Kermit and Rizzo and your Miss Piggy was fantastic! Looks like you have mastered Kermit's features as well, something I'm still working on. The one thing I noticed was the spelling of Rowlf's name. It's a common error, but he is indeed a Rowlf and not a Ralph. :sympathy: Other than that, keep up the excellent work! I'll look forward to seeing more artwork from you.

P.S. I'm not a tech person, so I was wondering, if you'd be so kind, if you or anyone else could explain how that works. I have some drawings that I would love to share but I have no idea how to get them online.

Becky

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Wonderful job! I really like the one with Kermit and Rizzo and your Miss Piggy was fantastic! Looks like you have mastered Kermit's features as well, something I'm still working on. The one thing I noticed was the spelling of Rowlf's name. It's a common error, but he is indeed a Rowlf and not a Ralph. :sympathy: Other than that, keep up the excellent work! I'll look forward to seeing more artwork from you.

P.S. I'm not a tech person, so I was wondering, if you'd be so kind, if you or anyone else could explain how that works. I have some drawings that I would love to share but I have no idea how to get them online.
Heya ah yeah I forgot about the name, was meaning to change it, saw it spelt properly on the internet earlier!
Thanks for the compliments on the drawings anyhoo hehe!
I just upload them to photobucket (www.photobucket.com) a free photo sharing site.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Very nice work. Are these the sketches you're hoping to send with your fanmail? I think they'll be very pleased with them!

Becky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Very nice work. Are these the sketches you're hoping to send with your fanmail? I think they'll be very pleased with them!
Thanks. The Kermit and Rizzo picture is the one I mentioned on the fanmail thread which I sent with the letter to Steve Whitmire earlier today :smile:

Becky

Reaction score
thank you! hehe. the second one was the main one really that I spent quite a bit of time on. Done them all while watching Muppets Take Manhattan last night then earlier when watching The Great Muppet Caper haha!