1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Just a few sketches...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Becky, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Becky

Becky New Member

Not great quality as don't have a scanner so had to take the pictures with digi cam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Wonderful job! I really like the one with Kermit and Rizzo and your Miss Piggy was fantastic! Looks like you have mastered Kermit's features as well, something I'm still working on. The one thing I noticed was the spelling of Rowlf's name. It's a common error, but he is indeed a Rowlf and not a Ralph. :sympathy: Other than that, keep up the excellent work! I'll look forward to seeing more artwork from you.

P.S. I'm not a tech person, so I was wondering, if you'd be so kind, if you or anyone else could explain how that works. I have some drawings that I would love to share but I have no idea how to get them online.
  3. Becky

Becky New Member

Heya ah yeah I forgot about the name, was meaning to change it, saw it spelt properly on the internet earlier!
    Thanks for the compliments on the drawings anyhoo hehe!
    I just upload them to photobucket (www.photobucket.com) a free photo sharing site.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Very nice work. Are these the sketches you're hoping to send with your fanmail? I think they'll be very pleased with them!
  5. Becky

Becky New Member

Thanks. The Kermit and Rizzo picture is the one I mentioned on the fanmail thread which I sent with the letter to Steve Whitmire earlier today :)
  6. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Those are great! You have talent. ;)
  7. Becky

Becky New Member

thank you! hehe. the second one was the main one really that I spent quite a bit of time on. Done them all while watching Muppets Take Manhattan last night then earlier when watching The Great Muppet Caper haha!
  8. WockaWockaCasey

WockaWockaCasey New Member

Those are really good! Your talented. :excited:
  9. Becky

Becky New Member

10. bobhopesite

Your Welcome! ;)
  11. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

those are really good

cool!
    well done :halo:
  12. Becky

Becky New Member

Thank You!
  13. Xela

Xela New Member

I really like the Kermit and Rizzo one. I think you did a great job on it! :) ;)
  14. Becky

Becky New Member

Thanks, again hehe! :)
  15. bobhopesite

Your Welcome!