April DVD: "Live by the Rule of the Rock"

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Good! I hope they keep the same frame as they did with the other three.

And to all those that feel they were jipped whent hey bought the Wal-Mart and SPED DVDs... Just know that Those who bought the Wal-Mart are the real true heros. The Wal-Mart version was a test, that determined if the DVDs would sell. If they didn't do so good, there wouldn't have been any more to be made.

I, myself, have all 3 :smile: n got em the very first day they came out. What i'm glad about is, the fact they didn't keep the DVD episodes in order, cuz i'm looking forward tot he Boxed set for season 1. Why would you want the DVDs, and have to buy a $30 (average price for 80's TV show Box sets) box set.

I also wanted the extra features, like the documentary or the Animated episodes. There was like... 13 episodes rite? When they aied, there were 2 per 30min slot. So does that mean that theres 26 stories? Or just 13 (some musta been 30 minz long in that case)? I have 4, and the SPED verison had 1 that i already have, so i was kidna dissapointed that i didn't git to see another episode that i havn't for god knows how long.

Beauregard

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Where it All Began - 3 Episodes and 1 Animated Episode
Dance Your Cares Away - 4 Episodes (3 regular and 1 "hidden" bonus) and 1 Animated Episode

Total = 7 Episodes and 2 Animated Episodes
Gosh. We have Twelve over here. Plus a Making Of.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:

And to all those that feel they were jipped whent hey bought the Wal-Mart and SPED DVDs... Just know that Those who bought the Wal-Mart are the real true heros. The Wal-Mart version was a test, that determined if the DVDs would sell. If they didn't do so good, there wouldn't have been any more to be made.

I, myself, have all 3 :smile: n got em the very first day they came out. What i'm glad about is, the fact they didn't keep the DVD episodes in order, cuz i'm looking forward tot he Boxed set for season 1. Why would you want the DVDs, and have to buy a $30 (average price for 80's TV show Box sets) box set.
YEAH!! I'M A HERO! :big_grin: any ways I have ALL 3 also(Wal Mart one, The SE one and Dance Your cares away one). I bought 2 of the Wal Mart ones (one for me, and then I gave one to my library, and Its been out ALOT she tells me) :smile:

Beige

Reaction score
I've seen some info as to what might be found on the April release, not sure if it's 100% or not, but seems to be in line with the other dvds-

DVd synopsis-"Join Gobo on a 'terrifying' trip into Outer Space and Red and Wembley discover a mysterious creature!"

DVD extras-Fraggle trivia w/ secret episode, fraggle karaoke, behind-the-scenes featurette featuring Travelling Matt, 2 fraggle cartoons, and Pingu cartoon.

Foodie

Reaction score
Beige said:
I've seen some info as to what might be found on the April release, not sure if it's 100% or not, but seems to be in line with the other dvds-

DVd synopsis-"Join Gobo on a 'terrifying' trip into Outer Space and Red and Wembley discover a mysterious creature!"

DVD extras-Fraggle trivia w/ secret episode, fraggle karaoke, behind-the-scenes featurette featuring Travelling Matt, 2 fraggle cartoons, and Pingu cartoon.

Hmmm... "terrifying" eh? " Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk " maybe? Gobo gets pretty terrified in " Gobo's Discovery " too ... although, if the title of this DVD has anything to do with the content, I'd think " Gobo's School For Explorers " would be included in this set. The Red & Wembley episode would prolly be " Believe It Or Not "... ( Isn't that the title of the Skinfrith episode? ). :smirk:

NIck :smirk:

Beige

Reaction score
Gobo's terrifying trip sounds a little like "Catch a tail by the Tiger", and that episode also contains the title of the DVD, but then again Gobo never really did take a trip in that episode.

Foodie

Reaction score
Beige said:
Gobo's terrifying trip sounds a little like "Catch a tail by the Tiger", and that episode also contains the title of the DVD, but then again Gobo never really did take a trip in that episode.

Oh yeah. He never really took a trip to Outerspace in any episode...oh wait, there was his venturing out in " Uncle Matt's Discovery " I guess. ... He also went out in " Red's Blue Dragon " too :smirk:

On a side note, Red sees a lot of monsters that no one else ever sees doesn't she? :excited:

Nick

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Id say "Catch the tail by the tiger", is the Gobo one, because that is the only one besides the first episade where he is affraid to go into outerspace, He isn't affraid in "Uncle Matts dicovery", but I think the should stay away from season 1, if there are plans for a box set. And Red bumped into alot of odd creatures, but only one with Wembley, "Believe it or not". Unless the other one is "Don't cry over spilt milk" Because Gobo is trapped in Outer Space.
I cant wait to find out and see what the third will be!