April DVD: "Live by the Rule of the Rock"

P

Philip Kippel

Does anybody know which episodes are going to be on "Live By the Rule of the Rock"?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I e-mailed HIT! customer relations asking what to expect on the upcoming DVD, they had this to say:

"...At this time, information on the episodes/special features for the April 26 release, Live By The Rule of the Rock, is not available. However, more information on this title should be posted on the webstore around the first on April, so please check back..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, how many episodes you have on DVD in America now?

Foodie

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Fraggle Rock Vol: 3 Live By the Rule of the Rock

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2726

Go to amazon.com to order new DVD out April 26th,2005

I just came across the ad for this in one of my copies of " Dance Your Cares Away ". They don't say anything specific other than when it's due in stores. The ad wasn't in the copy of " Dance " I bought from Target though.

" Live By The Rule Of The Rock " is a Gobo quote I believe so maybe it'll focus on him. :smirk:

Nick

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
So, how many episodes you have on DVD in America now?
Where it All Began - 3 Episodes and 1 Animated Episode
Dance Your Cares Away - 4 Episodes (3 regular and 1 "hidden" bonus) and 1 Animated Episode

Total = 7 Episodes and 2 Animated Episodes

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I have the logo for the new DVD on my Fraggle sites main page. Its been there for a few days too... Since before the other website posted it.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Huh? There was an animated episode on the Where it all began DVD? I don't remember seeing that on mine. Is it a hidden episode somewhere? :concern: