The Feebles

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well it certainly sounds like something they might put in a real Family Guy episode.
Very cleverly thought out. I'll give you that.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
This may be out of subject but how would you make your reference?

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Wasn't a big fan of the movie. Didn't find it unsettling, but I'm not a huge fan of the scatalogical humor. In some ways I thought it was kind of daring and inovative, but overall it just wasn't something I found very entertaining.

But on another note...until Kuriboh Man's very thorough cast listing I had forgotten all about the Seymour character in Meet the Feebles. Could Pepe's former partner the now forgotten Seymour on Muppets Tonight have been some kind of back handed tribute to the Seymour in Mr. Jackson's work?
:eek:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wasn't Seymour the Elephant in Muppets Tonight created a long time after this sick movie?

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Yes Bill, Seymour on MT came much later and that's why I was suggesting that it may have been a nod to the older movie by the muppeteers. Seems an unlikely coincidence that you've got two elephants (sort of) both named Seymour. Or as I've suggested before and had seconded on this forum, I may be crazy. :crazy: Hang in there Kuriboh!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's my opinion about the film in General......

Worst Film Ever!

but as for this one site I found, There is basically a series of images for the film I believe are very convincing and (This may sound exaggarated) I basically had nightmares for a while. Now that i'm fessin up here's one more guilty thing. This film is part of the inspiration for my Inside the Cube Show. Dear lord Forgive me man!:crazy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wow. I just finished watching this, and when I log on I see this thread.

I liked the film for two reasons: I love heretical satire and I love a train wreck. This film is both, and it doesn't pretend otherwise. It is a festival of glorious awfulness. That said, it is hard to watch at times because of the many, many grossouts, the worst (for me) being Harry's first conversation with the fly. Yerch, I could have lived a long and happy life without seeing that. However, much worse is the bad puppetry. Many of the puppets twitch and flail instead of moving purposefully, and the lip-synch is often dreadful. That kind of thing drives me up the wall!

...I wonder if there's a soundtrack available? I'd pay for clean, non-sound-effect-filled versions of "Garden of Love" and, er, Sebastian's song.