MC is incredible

unclematt

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I just wanted to echo all of the wonderful positive things everyone has been saying in this thread about how great MC is. I am still probably a newbie to alot of people, but I've been a member for almost three months already. I have been having such a great time on this site and am making so many good friends! I am amazed at the vast knowledge that everyone here has about the Muppets, Jim Henson, etc. I've made MC part of my daily routine, I always check for new posts first thing in the morning and the last thing at night and I check as much as I can during the day at work too! This site is just so great and I don't think I could say enough positive things about it and the people who visit it! Here's to MC!

I like her post better than my original :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
MC is Brill!!

I may as well put my 50c in, and say that MC is simpley the best fourm I ever been on. People auctally respond to your messages. I was somewhat lerry when I first joined but soon warmed up. And not only was I made to fee very welcome but I was also encourged to post more, and I hope to keep posting through the years, and watch the MC familey grow, and blossom. Thanks again for making me feel wanted, and helping me rediscover my first love which was Jim Henson's work.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more!

This place is a source of sanity for me. I've been through a lot lately. The messages of comfort for me have been wonderful! You're all fantastic friends to me. And for this I'm grateful.
Also when I need a good laugh, I read a few of the posts that are meant to be funny,and sit here laughing like crazy! :big_grin:
Muppety Hugs,

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, well, it's when you read posts that arn't meant to be funny (i.e. trying to untangle Muppet cannon) and laugh like crazy at us that's the problem. :wink: Not that I'd blame people if they did.

Bea:zany:{And this is how the Muppet reeeealy got started, not in the movie but in real life....}regard

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I love MC, we're like a huge, 1000 person family. It's amazing how trusting and fun people are on here. Also things like the entire Fan Fic section, MC The Movie and Muppet Show (Ultimate Outline) are all awesome and show that there are a lot of talented people at MC. I love it all. I think Philip is a really big deal in terms of Muppet history!!!

unclematt

Reaction score
There is no doubt that Phillip is a Muppet expert. There are many of you that I would like to meet, including Phillip, because I think you could only enhance my appreciation for the Muppets. I hope I do get to meet you all. It would be a great time.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
I agree. Phillip is AMAZING! I cant belive it! I wish i could make a site like this!
-you did a terrific job on this site,Phillip! Bless You! :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Just found this thread that I started over 4 years ago now and I just cant believe what a great community of great Muppet fans we have here, 4 years later. Much credit goes out to Phillip and the Moderators for creating and maintaining such a fantastic forum.

I thought maybe I would resurect this thread so that some of the newer members could express their gratitude to MC crew. Old timers, dont feel shy, we want to hear from you as well.