MC is incredible

unclematt

Reaction score
I just want to start by saying that in the short time I have actively been using the Muppet Central Forums that I feel like I have a new family. It is really incredible what you have created here. I look forward to going to the site and reading about what everybody has to say every chance I get.

I guess I just want to thank everyone for being so welcoming and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Thank You

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. Glad that you might Muppet Central helpful and fun.

We are looking forward to getting to know you better as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Welcome! From the looks of things lately MC is getting even better. :smile:

King Jim

Reaction score
I love this site. I hope Full House Central can become so successful like this site did.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Glad to see you're home to MC! Happy to have you around.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Rather then start a new thread, I just thought I'd use this one to say something that's been on my mind... something very positive.

I've been on MC for a while now... and I am very impressed with what it's become. I'm on a couple forums, and I post regularly on them and I have to tell you, there are some low people there. I've seen even a few threads here at MC that question the motives of users and their "poor attitudes" or why they can't be more respectful. In one thread inparticular, a user openly declared their leaving, that MC's users were immature and mean. Occasionally, a small (and ridiculously tame) flame war may even erupt, but do you know what? Out of every forum I've ever visited; Muppet Central is the finest, it's user's are the finest. You are all classy people with a great sense of humor and a brilliant passion for sharing your love of Henson's work. There is a high level of respectful intelligence amongst the MC users (although, out of pure silliness, you'd never admit it :excited:) and that's why I love it here, because of the reasonable people who put together and visit MC. You're terrific! I'm 27 and a big kid, and MC and all of you are such a great community who've increased my knowledge about the Muppets, shared fun experiences, put me in touch with great merchandise and introduced me to fun people that I now have relationships outside of here!

So thank you to all who've made me feel so special, and a big welcome to all those who are new... you're in for a real treat!

christyb

Reaction score
Like Dave and unclematt, I too am posting what I've been wanting to say.

To All of You- Thanks for putting up with me and my nonsense. I know I'm just a kid and probably make you wonder sometimes but bear with me. Things haven't been going very well in my life and I'm glad I've got a place and some true friends. Ya'll are great everyone of you. It's is ya'll that make this place special and keep it going.

To Phil and all the staff- Thank you, thank you, thank you. For creating this place. It's great to be able to talk about Muppets and just have a little fun now and then. Ya'll work so hard at it and that's why this place is great.

In General- I love being on here and learning about the entire Muppet Family. My family blames ya'll for making me a hardcore fan and that's not such a bad thing. My sister just doesn't stand near me when I'm in a checkout lane holding a Sesame Street CD (long story). Like other's I've learned so much by just being on here this short time and can't wait to learn more.

Thanks again,
Christy

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everybody's correct, and that's why I've been here since forever and a day! I've gained many good friends here and hope to gain many, many more!

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you've been here since forever and a day, that must mean I've only been here since forever cause you was here befoer little old moi ever arrived. In fact I'm probably still a newbie to the likes of vois.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I just wanted to echo all of the wonderful positive things everyone has been saying in this thread about how great MC is. I am still probably a newbie to alot of people, but I've been a member for almost three months already. I have been having such a great time on this site and am making so many good friends! I am amazed at the vast knowledge that everyone here has about the Muppets, Jim Henson, etc. I've made MC part of my daily routine, I always check for new posts first thing in the morning and the last thing at night and I check as much as I can during the day at work too! This site is just so great and I don't think I could say enough positive things about it and the people who visit it! Here's to MC!