You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

dwmckim

Reaction score
Pretty good guess actually!

I'd probably go with "To the Northwest - dirty dishes!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but YMBAOMF IF you can "tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street!"

DreeRAWRScooter

Reaction score
You have the terrible urge to dance insanely while you see things inside your mind. JAMBOREE!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you were shocked to discover that 'gribaziggy' isn't in the Official Scrabble Dictionary.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
That's true!

Too bad Phineas doesn't look like Bunsen & too bad Ferb doesn't look like Beaker
That would be hilarious!

You get an assignment in English in which one of the writing prompts is "If you could be any cartoon character, which one would you be?" and instantly start thinking of Fraggle Rock Animated, Muppet Babies, etc. (I ended up choosing Ferb for my essay, though...XP)

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If your romantic fantasies consist of a bike ride through the park with your beloved, singing "Couldn't We Ride" (with a bunch of Muppets following you on tandems, of course).

Quesal

Reaction score
if u go to bed in one of those beds that folds up into the wall and hope that it actually goes up while you are in it

"can somebody turn out the light?"....break..."thank you"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You wouldn't mind sitting on a hot bench in the middle of summer just to get a picture with the Jim Henson and Kermit statue at the University of Maryland. :smile: