You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
If you once knew a sailor who was SO fat, that everybody liked him and there was nothing funny about him at all. :embarrassed:

Bonus points if you're the only one of your friends who knows that Family Guy stole that line from The Muppet Movie ("...he was so Arab that everybody liked him and there was nothing funny about him at all").

My hat's off to that one!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you try to do stuff the Swedish chef does, and end up getting stuck into situations just like the Swedish chef does

Quesal

Reaction score
If u feel like Rizzo with the chicken in MTI when you're feeling really full

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You do a double take when the Muppets use the door in Muppets from space (I didn't realize that the door was from Sesame street until a few weeks ago)

Quesal

Reaction score
You wear Kermit stuff on your bday. I did this past weekend. HAd a few jerks stare at me, but up theirs!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You think it's funny when Kermit does the "Hubba Hubba Wha?" thing, and you laugh when you see scooter do the "double take" when he doesn't believe what he's hearing!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you say to some one that if you tell a friend something you would spank him like a Bad Bad Donkey!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If during a game where you have to give a line from a movie, you quote "Muppet Treasure Island" and then wonder why you're getting blank stares :embarrassed:

dwmckim

Reaction score
If during a game where you have to give a line from a movie, you quote "Muppet Treasure Island" and then wonder why you're getting blank stares :embarrassed:
Of course a lot might depend on the line you quote! Which one do you tend to use?

Anytime you pick up the phone and it's not who you were hoping it to be, you mutter, "Oh...pig!"