Hey Guys! New Member Here!!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Re: DrTeeth79?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I accually remeber you from the old forum. My memory accually does work! Hooray for me, and my brain! Hooray!

Welcome back Mike.
I think I might have posted in about a half dozen thread or so. Either way, I've been reading the forum for the longest time so I'm caught up with everything going on here, at least.

Funny enough, my one claim to fame was that I reccommened that Ken include a feature for the Beaker figure to drop his head into his body like he was scared. Ken said that was a great idea and he'd try to incorporate it. Never happened. Hopefully, the Mega Beaker figure will have this feature!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
welcome back, Darth Gonzo---NICE name. I'm actually "JediKermit" on most websites I'm a member of, but wanted to be just Gonzo here.

Anyway, nice to see some fresh blood around here--especially when it's real blood, not that synthetic stuff they've been serving around here lately.

Quinnnnnnn

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Oh MuppetQuilter, I was meaning to say somthing to you. I looked at your quilts and I think they are beautiful. You do very lovely work, and I'd love to see any new ones you happen to do. :smile:
Thanks! Glad you like them and I appreciate you taking the time to look. When I get a new Muppet-y one done, I add it to my lame little web site and post something here.

bluedreamer-- You're welcome! :smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I love your name DarthGonzo! I'm a huge Star Wars fan too. It also reminds me of Dirth Nader and that is my favorite episode of the Muppet Show! I even got to meet Mark Hamill and talk to him about it!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I love your name DarthGonzo! I'm a huge Star Wars fan too. It also reminds me of Dirth Nader and that is my favorite episode of the Muppet Show! I even got to meet Mark Hamill and talk to him about it!
I love that episode too, a big reason being the Star Wars guest stars. But the REAL reason I love it is because it includes Scooter singing "Six String Orchestra." Great song!!

Cactus Jack

Reaction score
Hey DarthGonzo! You may know me, I'm Foley Is Good from the Termite Terrace Trading Post at Toonzone! Great to see another TTTP member!

- Cactus Jack

BTW - I'm new.... Can you tell? :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
welcome to Muppet Central, Jack! i love toonzone, i've just never gone to the boards...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cactus Jack
Hey DarthGonzo! You may know me, I'm Foley Is Good from the Termite Terrace Trading Post at Toonzone! Great to see another TTTP member!

- Cactus Jack

BTW - I'm new.... Can you tell? :big_grin:
Hmmm...switch around a few letters and we've got the same name...weirdness. Well anyway, welcome Jack!

Cannnnntus
Caccccctus

woooo, funny funny! hehe :big_grin:

-Matt

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey! i want to say welcome, however i'm newer than you! Anyway, it's great to be here!