Nasty but Necessary

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am glad that beauregaurd bought this theard around, this is a good idea , i mean lt is hard to think about dieing but i had thought about someone contacting this fourm if when something happens to me, and the other 3 fourms that i am a part of .

i think i am going to do like fozzie bear did, and give someone a envolope with the fourms and passwards that is a good idea .:smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah I think I will write them down somewhere too and give it to my mum. I don't remember posting in this thread before (unless I actually DID and didn't see it here, lol), but it's something I've thought about in the past and I think I will do it.

So this thread is morbid, but necessary.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've written my will, and a special envelope goes to one of my friends who I trust most who will notify all my message board visits. It has my screenname and passwords in that envelope with instructions.

Pork

Reaction score
I have thought about this before. Nobody really knows much except that I post on Muppet Central and look at Muppet stuff. But yeah, makes you think. I will have to write something so that MC will be contacted if anything were to happen. Glad this thread got bumped.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I really don't think I'd be missed most places..that makes me sad to think of it now that I do though...I wonder if I really matter or not....

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, Red, at the risk of sounding cheesey, everyone matters! Seriously, it's always reassuring to know if the people you know and care about are alright.
AAs for me, I'm still considering exactly what I should do, and who exactly I trust enough to do it. Not trust in the personal sense, but most of my family are not the most computer literate people, and it is very likely that any instructions I could leave would be garbled. I have a few people in mind. I know one of the instructions I'm going to give is to post a link to an obituary, to confirm it to everyone.

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes everyone matters that is so true i hope that this dones not sound cheezy but this is a typt of a family , i mean i have made friends with seveal of u and you have seen me though some diffacult momments and choices that i need to make over the last 2 years that i have been here .

I am going to have something written up and given to two of my good friends for all the fourms that i am apart of .

God bless u all .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I really don't think I'd be missed most places..that makes me sad to think of it now that I do though...I wonder if I really matter or not....
Aww, don't talk yourself into those kind of thoughts. Everyone matters. Of course, at the same time we all have to make the effort in life. :smile:

Effralyo

Reaction score
First of all, I'm gonna LIVE - for all of you, for Zelly, and for my 5 SS plushies. :wink:
If (touch wood) something will happen, I'LL BE ABLE to let you know. Unluckily, only and only me, because all my aunt can (for now) is barely click around the screen with the mouse :frown:.
*Touches wood again and hopes only for good*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
First of all, I'm gonna LIVE - for all of you, for Zelly, and for my 5 SS plushies. :wink:
If (touch wood) something will happen, I'LL BE ABLE to let you know. Unluckily, only and only me, because all my aunt can (for now) is barely click around the screen with the mouse :frown:.
*Touches wood again and hopes only for good*
Thats the spirit!:smile: