Nasty but Necessary

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's a topic that's nasty, but, I think, necessary.

Do your close kin, or a friend, know to contact MC if any of us should die, or be unable to use the computer ever again?

Because, you guys are such good friends I would hate for you to dissapear and me never know what happened to vois, just assume that you left.

So, do you have someone to let us know if anything should befall you?

Whatever

Reaction score
No, but I ain't gonna die! heheh.
Well, if I disappear Kev can check with my mom and find out what's up, 'kay?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've actually thought about this too. Who was it that recently passed away, Disney's Muppets? And how were we put in contact, bobhopesite, right? I don't remember.
Well if I go, my wife will hopefully sign on and alert the boards, or she'll contact Frogster who's become a good friend that I met through here at MC. I'm trying to get my sister to join too, but I think everyone should have a Muppet Central buddy system.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
'kay.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Speaking of which, Beth, did you get my new celnumber? Email me if not.

I left instructions with my friend Angie to notify my email lists and the forums I visit. It's sealed in an envelope so she'll have my passwords and everything. Right afterwards, she's to save all Muley-information and erase my entire hard-drive thereafter, including cancelling my internet subscription with AOL--like I'll ever need it again.

I have a Last Will and Testament written out, as well as a Living Will.

We had our one friend, "Billy's Girl," who passed away on us a few years ago and her sister was kind enough to come in and visit us for a while after notifying us.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sniff*

:cry: Remebering Billy's Girl was why I posted this.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
It's in the back page of my diary what I want people to do if and when I die. Among the stuff is my MC login name and password and the exact post I want to be typed up. I'll try my hardest not to die though!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
It's in the back page of my diary what I want people to do if and when I die. Among the stuff is my MC login name and password and the exact post I want to be typed up. I'll try my hardest not to die though!!
You jolly well better do!

But it's encoraging to hear some people have plans to let us know, and we won't just lose them, and think they are angry or left for now reason.

christyb

Reaction score
I don't have any plans. Never thought about it really. However, if something does happen (I'm not planning on it) I'll instruct my family to inform you all.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You jolly well better do!

But it's encoraging to hear some people have plans to let us know, and we won't just lose them, and think they are angry or left for now reason.
Wow! Imagine if someone died, and we didn't realise, and we set up a thread saying "This person left us for no reason, the nasty meanies" and then we realised they were dead. Wow, the guilt!